Chapter - 5 10 funerals

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

I pushed him aside with my other hand. I took out the knife from my abdomen in one go and plunged it into his chest.

Jon fell to the ground with a thud and Alex stood there, eyes widened. He had no weapon left. He charged towards me with vigor. I instantly ducked down dodging his punch.

I stabbed him in his left leg multiple times as he yelped out in pain. I caught him by his neck and dragged him into the bushes.

I threw him so that his head collided with the wall.

"Why?"

"I won't say a word, Aspen."

The fucking audacity.

I chopped off his ear in anger. He tried to yell and wriggle out of my grip but couldn't.

Even though the pain was intense, I could manage it till some point. I could hold on a little longer, unlike others.

"Now?"

"Find it for yourself. You might just get what you want."

Fucking More riddles.

"Wrong answer."

I stabbed him right in his chest before, stabbing him near the ear. He layed there eyes and mouths open.

Guess who made a record of killing 7 guys at their wedding?

Even if it can be called one.

I sneaked back into the reception hall again. On my way back, I decided to give dad a head's up regarding the possibility of an attack.

It would have been much easier if I was in there with them. I can't even go there like this and I couldn't even change into that dress.

Well, I can, with just a snap of my fingers but considering my condition, it was not easy.

Fishing out my phone, I dialled his number. This place was strictly forbidden to use any gadget of that sort but at least I could give it a shot.

Just then the power was out.

Shoving my phone into the pocket, I advanced my senses just to sense what was happening around me. Surprisingly everyone was calm.

Like super calm.

That was pretty unusual. Maybe it could be because of supernatural eyesight. But not everyone was supernatural there.

I quickly spotted mum and dad at the center but what caught my attention were the guys who surrounded them.

Three of them.

Were they guarding them or trying to kill them?

I got my answer as one of them pulled out his knife and charged at dad.