13: Meeting Them

Third Person POV

All five of them were at Yoongi's house now. He was finding about the two men and the others were watching his actions in awe.

" He's amazing." Taehyung kept on staring at Yoongi's fingers which typed everything so quickly. Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue in jealousy.

' Need to learn hacking.' He thought. He wanted to impress Taehyung, don't ask him why cause he himself doesn't know the reason.

The room was quite for a few minutes and then the quietness was soon followed by Yoongi's shout.

" Found them!"

Taehyung flied towards Yoongi to see what he found out.

" This guy's name is Kim Namjoon. He is 25 and a police officer." He said while pointing towards Namjoon's picture.

" This one is Kim Seokjin. He is 26 and he is a detective." Now he was pointing at Seokjin.

" Both of them are married. And their relation with Taehyung? Well, he is Kim Namjoon's younger brother. But Taehyung's all other information, his photos and all are removed." He revealed making everyone gasp in shock.

" I-I have a brother..." Taehyung whispered in shock.

" I HAVE A BROTHER! KOOKIE I HAVE A BROTHER!!!!" Taehyung showed his boxy smile and shouted with excitement making Jungkook coo at his cuteness.

" Let's go Kookie! We have to go and meet them!" Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled and nodded, seeing Taehyung's excitement.

Who wouldn't? He finally found out someone of his family. They should know that he is not dead yet!

.

.

.

Well.......that was kinda sad. To think that your family thinks you are dead.

Taehyung's face saddened thinking how would Namjoon react but Jungkook was quick to notice this.

" Don't worry. They will be happy to find out you are fine." He reassured Taehyung, who nodded at Jungkook's words.

----------Timeskip----------

The five of them were standing outside the Kim's house. It was not too small but not to big too. It looked comfortable.

Jungkook took in a breath and rang the doorbell as he breathed out.

All of them waited patiently until a handsome man opened the door.

" Yes?" The Man asked.

" U-Umm.....we are actually here to talk about something important to you." Jimin started because no one spoke.

" Sure go ahead." The man said.

" Not here. It's actually a very long story. Can we please come in?" Hoseok asked and the man raised an eyebrow.

" You guys are kids but you seem to know who I am. Your facial expressions tell me that you really have something important to say but how can I believe you kids?" The man asked.

Jungkook was offended because the man kept calling them kids.

" Well you can-" Jungkook started but someone suddenly cut him off.

" Who is it Jinnie!?" They heard a voice, followed by the man himself. He was tall and handsome. And his personality screamed that he was a police officer.

" Hello Mr. Kim. We came all the way here to talk about something important and we want you to let us in if you don't mind." Yoongi said with respect.

" What does the Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook want to speak to people like us?" Namjoon asked folding his arms.

The mentioned boys knew that most people of Korea know them but when they heard Namjoon talk about it, they felt different.

Jungkook sighed. He knew that the couple won't let them talk about the matter till they know what it is about.

" We are here to talk about Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said making the couple widen their eyes in shock.

" T-Taehyung? You know our Taebaby?" Jin asked and all of the four boys nodded.

" We are here to talk about him, so can we enter the house if you don't mind?" Yoongi asked and the couple immediately made a way for them to enter.

They made the four boys sat in the living room. Jin went to bring water for them while Namjoon was looking at them suspiciously.

They grew uncomfortable under Namjoon's stare because he was a police officer after all.

Jin soon entered with four glasses of water with him. He gave it to each one of them and sat down besides his husband.

" Taehyung never mentioned that you were his friends so how do you know him?" Namjoon started as they were drinking their water.

" Actually we were never Taehyung's friends before. We just became his friends." Jimin said.

" Do you know what you are even saying? You don't know him from before but my brother has went missing for more than six months now. I am trying to search for him and you are telling me you just became friends with him!?" Namjoon shouted a little because this matter was related to his brother.

He was already in stress because he couldn't find his brother and six months have already passed. He doesn't know in what state his brother would be and here are these four kids making fun about that situation.

" We didn't mean to offend you Mr Kim." Jungkook said softly as he could see distress on the couple's eyes. He could see how much they care about Taehyung.

" But it is true. I met him three months ago." Jungkook said.

" He is actually my mobile phone."

*****

Namjin finally entered the story! Now the actual fun starts hehe.

MEME TIME