⌗13. stupid love

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

MONDAY MORNING AND THE RAIN IS POURING OUTSIDE. and Sancho is clearly wrapping her his sister so much protection to prevent her from getting sick.

"Ni-chan that's clearly the 16th raincoat can you please stop doing this, " she looks at him annoyingly, but all of her words just go out to Sancho ears like its nothing.

"You need this, I promise ni-chan that as long I'm here in Japan I'll make sure that you're okay," he responds wrapping the girl a jacket and hat on her head.

"There," he proudly smile looking at his sister clearly wrapped like a burrito, Sancho walks up to Takuya,

"Takuya make sure she wouldn't get soaked in water okay? " he said before getting a rubber band for Takuya.

"You can trust me with that Sancho-nii don't worry." Takuya reply eating the Mochi that grandma cook yesterday, while his hair getting tied up by Sancho.

They walk outside the front door getting their shoes, when they step outside the rain stop, making the two boys dumbfounded.

"See, I don't need raincoat" (Y/N) taking off the 16th layers of raincoat on her body, then taking the umbrella with her.

"Seriously? I f*cking put an effort to put the raincoat all over (Y/N), then the rains just gonna disappear like my ex what the hell is wrong with Kami-sama," Sancho looks at the sky with disbelief on his face while Takuya just looks at his older cousin with a -I feel you ni-chan, face.

"Ni-chan, Taku-chan, look the sky is beautiful."

The boys looks up seeing the orange-yellowish sky with ray of the new sun from the east such a beautiful sight especially that it rain earlier making a reflection on the puddle.

(Y/N) grab Takuya hand and said "Ni-chan quick picture," holding a peace sign umbrella on her shoulder, while a smile plastered on her face making the two boys chuckled.

Sancho takes his phone out and select camera, capturing his two favorite person under the beautiful sky.

"Nice, new wallpaper," he smile looking at the picture of two smiling wide, making him snickers-can't wait to send this to ni-chan.