xxvi

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

Mikasa charged but was caught by Annie's hand. Though it didn't stop Mikasa as she sliced her way out of her hand. This gave me the cue to dash myself and slice her nape. Though I was stopped by the same crystals that formed on her nape as I grit my teeth.

"Annie, we won't let you take Eren," Mikasa said as we both fought Annie. I gave a psychotic smile to her as my eyes flared with total blood lust.

"I was quite surprised on how you kindly laughed at us a while ago, Annie.. but do remember that... I'm the real psycho in this scenario.." I threatened and gave a small devilish giggle as I and Mikasa still clashed at the Female Titan.

I and Mikasa tried to cut Annie's arm though she also tried to punch us she punched the houses next to us.

I avoided the debris by slicing through it. Though for Mikasa, she didn't get to avoid the debris as she fell back on the ground.

"Mikasa!" I exclaimed asking her if she's alright. Mikasa responded with a thumbs up but it didn't stop me to go back to her.

"Mikasa, are you okay? Did she break any of you're bones? Did she damage your face? Don't worry, Eren still loves you though" I said in worry.

"I'm fine...! Mikasa said as I helped her stand up. I nodded at her as we both dash with our gear.

Once we've almost arrived, scouts were getting killed trying to stop Annie from escaping.

"This is bad! She's familiar with three-dimensional manoeuvre devices" A scout exclaimed. I gave Mikasa a look as she nodded back in response.

"We won't let this end that easily!" Mikasa exclaimed as we almost reached Annie's feet.

"Oh, Annie~~" I sang. Mikasa sliced Annie's right foot as I sliced her left. It wasn't enough to fully cut her feet but in a good cause, it didn't let Annie walk as her balance wasn't enough.

I landed on a rooftop as I changed my blades.

'Damn Annie, I knew you would give a good fight but it's not fair that you became a titan... I want this to end so I can finally see what Levi looks like with a blazer... Nevermind....' I thought as I dashed once again to Annie but without putting my lines on her... 'it would be dangerous because she'll grab on to it and smash me anywhere and anytime..'

After a lot of time avoiding and attacking, I was exhausted. Even though I major in strength and speed, I lack energy and stamina. I slumped myself on a random rooftop trying to gather back my energy.

'This is just amazing... I'm barely letting Annie kill my comrades. When this all ends, I'll have to talk with Levi about me with bad stamina.' I thought as I just started at Annie vigorously kill.