Chapter Twenty: A Pui

Me and my friend are currently exploring the forest in this area. So far I'm glad that there is no sign of any Miasma or any Impurities.

Its been a two of weeks since we've been here and honestly it isn't really exciting. We've dealt with a few bandits here and there but no monsters.

We decided to go deeper into the forest.

"This forest is so peaceful~" Mirielle said

"You can say that again" Ophelia took a breath of the air surrounding us

"This forest is so peaceful~" Mirielle repeated.

"I didn't mean it literally Miri"

"Hehe"

"Guys, shush!" Clementine said as she pointed to her ear.

We all became quite and listened, to be honest I've been hearing it too. I was trying to navigate where that noice is coming from.

*blop*

*blop* *blop*

We followed where the noise was coming from, we stumbled upon such a cute looking monster. If we could even call it a monster.

"Oh my gosh they're so cute!!" Isadora squealed

"What is that?" Landon asked

It is the first time we've seen any monster that looks like a blob.

"Hmm..lemme check, Aha! Its a Pui?" Mirielle said as she checked on her book

"Is it harmful?" Haxley asked While holding the handle to his spear.

"No not really, its a herbivore monster" Mirielle said.

"What do we do to it?" Noel relaxed but curious as to what action we shall proceed with.

"Let's pet it!" Clementine said as she ran to it and played with the little pui.

"That's a good idea" I smiled and came closer to the group of pui and petted it.

The guys just chilled under a tree while we girls have our fun with the Pui.

After a while we were getting ready to leave, the pui grabbed onto my sleave and it seemed like it was asking me to go with it. So I did.

We were following it till we made it to where they hide out. Its a Pui world!

They're so adorable! It was still dragging me with it so we still marched on until we were infront of a tree.

The tree opened??? and revealed, a...

A pregnant Pui?! I am shocked, what does it want me to do with that pregnant Pui? Don't tell me its about to give birth.

"Pui Pui Pui" The Pui said while nudging me closer to the pregnant Pui

Ugh..I'm not sure how to assist in giving birth to a baby Pui. Is it the same as how a human does? I-I'm confuseddd

I took a step closer to the mama Pui and tried to navigate its lady parts

I took a step closer to the mama Pui and tried to navigate its lady parts. The mama Pui started to groan and moan and immediately I could tell,

she was about go give birth.

I readied myself and used creation magic to prepare everything I needed. Fortunately the process was just like a normal human giving birth.

She gave birth to four baby Pui's. In their own way they thanked me and gave us pills. I don't know how in the heck they have it but they do.

Mirielle scanned the pills and it turned out it was protection pills. Not the birth control one, it was the battle type one.

Dirty minded people

We teleported back to the inn and decided we should really go to the capital instead.

Today was such a random event, I never thought I'd aid in helping a Pui give birth.

What a day...

To be Continued . . .

Sorry, short chapter for today..