18

"It's 2021! A omega has right to work and do as he/she pleased!" Louis throws his hand in air when harry shook his head, "you're not a normal omega louis! You're my mate I'm gonna take over the this pack Tonight you're gonna be the luna! Omega of the pack leader you can't work out its unsafe for you"

Louis crossed his arms, "i can do whatever i want! And being a luna doesn't mean i can't work. Also i can take care of myself i don't need anyone to protect me" harry walks towards him towering over him, "when i said you can't work you can't! You won't go against your alpha's orders" harry eyes shine red in warning and louis whimpered, "b-but i just started  working there-"

"You're not safe out there if I'm not there with you understood!" Harry pins louis' hands to the walls growling in his face, "p-please I don't wanna be a house wife. I wanna work and earn on my own i wanna be independent" harry shook his head, "I'm not making you cook meals for me. You have to understand the council and shit you're my omega the luna of this pack the queen of his pack....you have responsibilities" harry says looking at louis' stomach, both of them were stark naked but none mind it.

"F-fine"

•••

"Okay let's go to next rule-" louis interrupted harry by whining loudly, "I'm tired alpha its been three hours can we take a break?" Harry was teaching louis all the rules of council and shit.

"Okay we should take a eating break after this rule is over this ones important its more like a....deal" louis frowns and sits straight on the desk, "what is it?" Harry took a deep breath and starts,

"So if...if in future some other Pack's alpha challenges me, the pack alpha, and that alpha doesn't has a luna so if he won the fight and kills that alpha he can have his luna ....do you understand?" Louis shook his head, "its confusing" harry rubs his temple and says,

"I'll explain by example, so for example in future if some other pack leader challenges me and i accepted we'll both fight Infront of both the pack his and mine, so if in the end he won. He'll win after he kill me so of he won my pack and luna will be his, and if i won if i killed him I'll win his pack will be mine now that i already has a luna his luna will be free to go...now do you understand?"

"I don't wanna lose you" louis hugs harry taking him by surprised even surprised when harry replied with, "never my omega"

•••

*At night the alpha ceremony*

"I'm scared alpha" harry looks at Louis and grabs his hands, "hey hey don't be scared you just have to pledge your loyalty in front of moon goddess to the pack and my father will officially hand over his pack to me" louis takes a deep breath taking in harry words he nods, "okay I'm ready"

"I, alpha Desmond James styles, here in front of moon goddess am handing over my pack, to my son, alpha harry Edwards styles and his omega louis William Tomlinson" Desmond takes Harry's right hand swiping the sword across his palm making it bleed.

Harry raised his hand and kept it on moon stone that was situated above on the roof of pack house, he kept his bloody hand on it looking at the full moon he said, "I, alpha harry Edwards styles hereby take over this pack and pledge my loyalty to every single one of you, i will kill and die for my pack.... I pledge to protect you on every cost" his hand didn't burn that means and proves that he was not lying.

Next anne, cut louis' hand slightly and he did the same, placing his hand on that moon stone he said, "I omega louis William Tomlinson pledge my loyalty to this pack and my alpha, i will never do something that cost our packs safety" his hand didn't burn as well proving the pack who was watching all this that their new leaders are not lying.

Finally Desmond and anne gave their rings to louis and Harry and in last everyone cheered, "let's raise a toast to our pack leader, alpha harry styles!" Liam says raising his wine glass everyone followed, harry and louis clicked their wine glass smiling and taking a sip, louis was drinking juice he wasn't allowed to drink wine as he was pregnant.

"Well well well new pack leader i see!"

"Who are you?"

"Alec....alec flynn"