The end -edited-

July 20th 2021

No ones POV-

Both Jade's had received a note confusing them dearly
The note read,

'Dear Jade's,

I am the all powerful force that brought you here... but I'm also you. It's hard to explain but this is the last meme,Fanart and Talks before we show the final Isle turn out and we Go separate ways. In my world, I am writing all of this and I/you don't have powers and We aren't related to the gods. I would just like to say that this will be incredibly long and I just started writing this Chapter on 7-20-2021 after being on break for a while. I am excited but sad to end this here. I may resurrect this story in a couple years. I'm sorry (not really) for confusing you.'

Peace out,

Yourself

(F) Jade and Jade blinked in sync while the others talked.

Suddenly Jade yelled

Jade- EVERYONE GO GET FOOD THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG! USE THE BATHROOM AS WELL!

*~ time skip brought to you by Milo~*

Jades POV-

Thoughts-I think I may have to start talking to Khione and my brother.

I stood up and walked over to Milo and Khione

Khione stared at me suspiciously. I ignored her for the moment.

Me- So.. I guess your my biological twin brother..

Milo- Yeah... I guess so..

Me- Cool..Cool..

Milo- Yep..

Khione- Eira- Jade.. why are you over here?

She corrected herself due to my heated glare.

Me- I suppose we need to talk.. all of us.

Khione's fork dropped from her hand same with my dads.

Milo just shrugged as if saying 'Whatever'

Khione- You Serious 🧐

Me- Yes. sadly.

I suddenly went into a raging fit as everyone else watched while eating.

Me- Why did you leave me?! Why did you let me suffer on the gods Forsaken Island?!! WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?! THE ONLY THING IM GRATEFUL FOR IS THE FACT THAT YOU GAVE ME TO MALEFICENT! SHE IS A BETTER MOM THAN YOU EVER COULD BE-

I was cut off by another slap. FROM KHIONE.

My thoughts-Oh I'm killing her now.

Me- KHIONE!!!!!

Khione looked at her hand shocked and looked back at me a little fearfully.

Just as I was getting ready to use my fire powers on Khione Milo stepped infront of her and started yelling at me.

Milo- SISTER! STOP IT! MOTHER IS A GOOD MOTHER! SHE HAD TO GIVE YOU UP! I MAY HAVE JUST FOUND OUT YOU EXISTED BUT MOM TOLD ME WHY SHE GAVE YOU UP ON THE LAST BREAK! MOM GAVE YOU UP BECAUSE IF SHE HAD A GIRL GRANDMA WAS GOING TO TAKE YOU AWAY AND SELL YOU!! MOM HAD TO GIVE YOU UP! SO STOP IT OR I WILL USE MY POWERS ON YOU!

Halfway through his screaming fit his eyes turned Flamey like mine.

I was Shooketh

Me- Mo- Khione is this the truth..?