Chapter 45

They have 3 more hours to spend before they land in hyeres.

Cabir was too excited and couldn't stop annoying others after his 5 hour sleep. Navya was slightly amused and annoyed with his act.

Manik was almost regretting his decision to plan this trip. He was glad Ishaan found someone else other than him to torture but Mukti was having his head to take him away from her.

"Manik I don't care if he is your partner or Nandini's friend. I am going to throw this idiot out of the plane.",Mukti screamed glaring at Ishaan who was smirking challenging her.

Manik frowned and got up with a sigh and walked to her.

"Calm down.",Manik said her putting his hand on her shoulders and glared at Ishaan.

"What? I didn't do a thing. It's not my fault if she can't eat properly and got food in her teeth. I just clicked a picture for memory.",Ishaan said smiling wide as he waved his phone teasing Mukti who almost jumped to attack him if not for Manik.

"God you two are like kids. Ishaan delete the picture and Mukti it's just a picture ignore him.",Manik tried to sort their fight.

"If she asks nicely I will delete it.",Ishaan provokes her more.

"In your dreams idiot.",Mukti yelled as she tried to snatch the phone from him.

"Fine then. You look cute in the picture princess.",Ishaan teased her and Manik glares at him trying to hold Mukti in place.

" Cabir what the hell are you doing? Come and help me put this kids down.",Manik yelled as he saw him flirting and kissing Navya.

" I am not a kid.",Ishaan and Mukti said in sync before glaring at each other.

" You don't need me. I think you have this sorted out.",Cabir said back before kissing Navya's cheek making her blush and giggle.

"Cabir.",Manik yelled again and Cabir sighs and Navya laughs amused before pushing him away and walking to help Manik with Cabir following her.

"Mukti Come with me. Let the boys handle themselves.",Navya said holding her arms and Manik let her go a little.

Mukti glared at Ishaan and kicked his shin while passing by him with a smirk.

He glared at her jumping on his legs as he cursed her.

"Don't curse at her.",Manik warned him and Ishaan rolled his eyes.

"Let's have a drink. We still have 3 hours to spend together in this flight and a week later. I think all of us needs to get along.",Cabir said as he walked to the bar area and made a drink for both of them.

The next hours went better with only few insults thrown every now and then at each other.

The pilot announced the landing and everyone took a seat putting on the seatbelt.

To Mukti's displeasure Ishaan sat by her side.

She made a face before looking away.

He smiled and relaxed in the seat.

Mukti gripped the seat handle a little too tight as the plane jerked.

Ishaan turned to her and gave a small smile watching her sitting there with eyes closed frowning.

She would pretend to be so tough like a Tigress but inside she is cute like a little puppy.

"Hold my hand, Princess.",Ishaan offered with a small smile encouraging her as he opened his palm infront of her.