93. It Wasn't An Accident

Qiao Chen was hurt by her and frowned unhappily. However, she noticed the nervous look on her face and understood. She shook her head and said, ''....It's alright.''

She looked at the look on Zhao Jingwei's face and remembered what happened when Chen Xi was fired. Zhao Jingwei said that she wanted to teach Qiao Nian a lesson. Could it be that she was the one behind this accident?

After realizing the truth, Qiao Chen immediately frowned.

She didn't understand how it was that after Zhao Jingwei created such a big mess, she only hurt Qiao Nian's right arm. She felt that Zhao Jingwei was either incompetent or stupid.

At the medical office, the Dean froze for a while before asking, ''Teacher Shen, how was this not an accident?"

Shen Hui didn't know how to explain it to him.

She could not tell him that one of tbe students suspected that this wasn't an accident. Furthermore, they didn't have any evidence.

Suddenly, Qiao Nian stood up slowly. She held her shoulder as she looked at the crowd gathered outside and said, ''It wasn't an accident.''

''Huh?"

The Dean and Shen Hui looked at her.

Even Principal Yu look at her. He asked, ''Qiao Nian, what do you mean, it wasn't an accident?"

Qiao Nian looked at Shen Qingqing. With a calm expression, she held onto her injured arm and answered nonchalantly, ''Someone gave me a note to meet at the back of the block during the morning exercise. Shen Qingqing saw the note and thought that someone was trying to prank me. Hence, she went there alone. If I didn't find that something was amiss, she would have been the one injured. So, was it an accident? Would an accident be so severe?"

Everyone fell silent after what she said.

They were shocked.

First High School was the best high school in Rao City. The students would be punished for being late or for being absent. Nothing so severe had happened before.

Principal Yu frowned. He then asked while giving Qiao Nian a serious look, ''Qiao Nian, do you have any evidence to back up what you said?"

This matter concerned the reputation of First High School. Hence, he must treat it seriously.

Qiao Nian turned to Shen Qingqing and asked, ''Qingqing, do you still have the note?"

Shen Qingqing was still shocked that Qiao Nian knew about the note. It was only when Liang Bowen nudged her that she reacted. She frowned and answered, ''I...I threw it away.''

Shen Hui, Chen Yuan, and everyone else was disappointed.

However, Qiao Chen and Zhao Jingwei breathed a sigh of relief.

Qiao Chen then spoke amongst the crowd. ''Principal, Teacher Shen, I believe this is juts a misunderstanding. Since Qiao Nian and Shen Qingqing are fine, it have just been an accident. I don't think we should waste the effort to investigate this.''

Zhao Jingwei agreed and said, ''That's right. Since they're fine, there's no need to scare the other students.''

Qiao Nian wasn't sure who was the culprit at first. However, she understood it all when Qiao Chen spoke up. She stared at Qiao Chen as though she knew her every thought and then asked, ''You think?"

Even though Qiao Nian sounded normal, Qiao Chen sensed the sarcasm in her voice.