PART 23

welcome back to another chapter of what if deku was the god of thunder. I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter and so without any further ado let's start.

PREVIOUSLY- 

We saw izuku learning more and more about GOR meanwhile on earth the heroes were going to a training camp where Bakugo was captured. 

You might we wondering how they even had a full power and momo the quirk factory. Well momo can only keep a quirk for a few hours and she can't make more than 2 per day. So during that day she made a stamina and a healing quirk. So yea the fight went on and bakugo was captured and now everyone was going to rescue him except for the class because as the heroes were going to attack AFO and GOR.

NOW ONTO THE STORY-

Izuku looked at everyone and said "so  what you mean is that, bakugo was captured by AFO and Gor to bring us out" as all might and aizawa both said "well pretty much yea, so you will take GOR I presume" as izuku said "off course" as the team got into a plane which will drop all of them at the location. The surrounding area had been cleared of people. While the plane was above the area all might looked at everyone and said "be careful" just then the back door of the plane opened and a green light shined as everyone jumped out of the plane as izuku went straight down to the ground as everyone landed down they looked in front of them to see an entire army of numu, GOR and ALL FOR ONE along with a captured bakugo as AFO yelled saying "so you came now then we don't need this kid" as he freed bakugo and said "go to your friend run along" as all might yelled "bakugo quickly come here" as bakugo stood up and ran to the heroes and then a hero was told by all might to escort bakugo out of there." 

Izuku yelled out to gor saying "why don't you and I fight somewhere else" as GOR laughed saying "excellent idea and i know just the place so follow me" as he started flying up izuku looking at his father waiting to get a green flag. His father looked at him and nodded saying "be careful and comeback okay" as izuku responded saying "i will" and flew after GOR.

Meanwhile the world was watching the news and their eyes were on all might and AFO. ALL might looked at everyone and said "can you all handle the nomu's i will take all for one" as endeavor interrupted saying "i will also help with all for one, beside he can't be that big of a deal." Hearing this all might said "let me attack him first and if you think you can take him then join me" as all might lept at all for one and tried to punch him with both arms but all for one grabbed him and slammed him in a nearby building and when all might jumped back at him he just swatted all might away" as he said "don't worry all might i will go easy on you later so i can have some fun but right now i need to show them not to interrupt us" as he grabbed all might by his bangs and threw him hit him in the ground repeatedly. And then threw him away.

Endeavor seeing this decided to just fight the nomu's because he understood AFO's message and flew straight forwards at the army of nomu's followed by other heroes. As they reached the nomu army they all clashed and it was a blood shed some nomu's were killing heroes left right, and it was so caotic that you could not even know what was going on it was somewhat like this it was this caotic. The fight was brutal as it could get because the heroes were fighting mindless killing machines.

Endeavor was shooting his fire everywhere he could to try and hit the nomu's because this was not a fight against one but against many so he couldn't get the time to finish one off so he would hit them to knock them down so someone else could finish them this is the only thing he could do. Aizawa was just holding the nomu's down while others finished them off this teamwork but suddenly everyone was thrown of their feet as a massive shockwave was fired in their direction as only a few heroes were left standing along with many nomu's while the heroes looked in the direction to see all might and all for one in a fist clash as both had hit their fists together and were now in a power struggle. As massive amount of wind was blasted outwards and all the heroes were having trouble standing in this effect and while some heroes were distracted by the fighting a few nomu attacked them but, luckily many heroes were able to help and save eachother and were now slowly but surely defeating the nomu's

Meanwhile all might and all for one had finally broken their power struggle and all might went for a punch but had to jump out of the way as all for one sent his red spikes it him.
All might was slowly being pushed back further and further until he decided to use the 6th users quirk smokescreen and made a large smoke cloud this caused all for one's thermal and heat tracing to fail as he could not actually see anything and gave all might enough time to go around just before all for one blew the smoke away with air canon. As all might from behind grabbed one for all with black whip but all for one put his hand in hand in the way getting it caught in black whip and he pulled all might closer and grabbed him by the throat slamming him into the ground.

All for one then chuckled and said "ahh you're just as bad as your master you can't do anything" this made all might angry as he did a pushed the ground shot himself back suprising all for one but all for one moved out of the way of the attack by using airwalk but much to his suprise all might flew up as well and this time with twice the speed making him faster than all for one could react and he hit him with double the force as he had used the 3rd users quirk to amplify his power and this put him miles ahead of all for one.

Now all for one was on the back foot due to all might getting such as power boost so suddenly and all might using all the quirks at once like dangers sense to avoid attacks,  blackwhip yo pull all for one or throw objects, float to fly and smokescreen to blind all for one and finally using fahjin to amplify the stockpiling aspect as he cornered all for one.

As soon as this began all for one was on the tight spot but his anger was growing and as he grew more and more visibly frustrated he het out a giant explosion simmilar to the one which killed nana this knocked everyone who was not strong enough out.

As he looked at the remaining heroes and said "alright I've had enough I will now kill you." But before he could deliver that threat he was fell down from the air as he tried to stop himself he realised his quirks weren't working and when he looked back he saw aizawa looking at him saying "got you" as he then saw endeavor flying at all for one boosted by hawks wings and he then heard all might say "don't forget me" as they both came at all for one at full speed and punched all for one's face from both sides crushing it like a bug and then all might falling down due to exaustion he said "endeavor burn it" as endeavor grabbed all for one's body and flew up and when he reached a safe distance he yelled saying "this is how you roast a potato kids" as let all his fire out and turned all for one to ashes and himself fell down.

And all the heroes there finally collapsed from exaustion.

MEANWHILE

Izuku flying after gor in a entire different solar system finaly reached their location a old temple of sort. As soon as they landed gor walked in and as izuku was following him and when they reached the inside izuku saw a pool with many guard dogs around it as gor said "follow me izuku and don't stay here for long" as he walked down into a small pool as red light came out of it and izuku waited for about 10 seconds and then just walked after him without fighting or saying anything entered the pool himself and the next thing he saw was he fell in a hord of guard dogs and started fighting until he heard a grumpy and heavy voice say "come at me you dogs the king of asguard still stands"
As he looked at the source of the voice to see this.

 As soon as they landed gor walked in and as izuku was following him and when they reached the inside izuku saw a pool with many guard dogs around it as gor said "follow me izuku and don't stay here for long" as he walked down into a small pool as...

END OF CHAPTER.