Chapter 53

Author's POV:

Blue curtains and Blue lights scattered all over the huge and spacious theatre room decking it up as a beautiful sky

A cloudy way at the centre making the path towards the moon...

As he was awestruck at the fantasy world in front of him...he felt his fingers being laced with the soft ones of his love...

Moving the head his shiny eyes got the sight of his beautiful lady looking absolutely stunning in a sky blue saree...and his heart skipped multiple beats...

Her dove-shaped eyes with thick kajal were as usual full of love for him

Her dove-shaped eyes with thick kajal were as usual full of love for him...her peached coloured natural lips without any lipstick... her silky brown lush left open just as he likes...her white pearly jhumkas kissing her cheeks...her tingling bangles...his favourite jingle...the mangalsutra he gifted...enough to adorn her slender neck...

She looked like a Princess in blue

His Jasmine❤

Adoring his wife a smile broke his natural pink lips...while she said ever so soflty

"Aasman me udke...baadalon pe chadke... chand ko chuna chahte the na...toh chalo aaj tumhari yeh Jasmine...iss jaadui kaaleen se tumhe chand tak lejayegi"

He remembered his childhood dream....sitting on the magical carpet he wanted to fly in the sky and touch the moon

He kept staring at her while she moved closer to his face and mumbled softly

"Happiest Birthday mere Aladdin❤

He looked at her in disbelief with wide eyes

This was the news to him...since his mother left him...neither he remembered his birthday nor celebrated it...even when his family planned for something he would not agree to it...he would just lock himself in the room...

Since then his family too avoided celebrating his birthday...they didn't want to hurt him in any way...

But this time it was a different scenario...