Love is a Lie

"Here... Your fresh pair of clothes..."

Inside a lobby of a not so great building, two figures were seen standing together. One had on a guard suit on who tossed a pair of fresh pants, white shirt, a black leather jacket, and some sneakers. The second person catches it in his arms, dropping a shoe in the process as he picks it up and nods to the guard. "Sorry... Not very great with throwing..."

"It's fine..." the h/c said with a small smile on as he walks into the bathroom and changed out from his orange jumpsuit. He slides the bright shirt off first to reveal himself inside a white tank top. Muscles bulged out like an over pumped baseball as he takes the rest of his clothes off from him to reveal a really lean yet muscular boy. He stares into the mirror of the bathroom, feeling his shaved face.

Baby skin... He never knew he would look like a stud for staying in prison for four years.

Y/n is officially twenty-two. He was on the verge of going down a rough path before he met his faith with prison. He has been in prison for four years for possession of drugs, driving under the influence, and speeding. This would have calculated up to around six to eight years for the unfortunate boy but thanks to his good behavior and reflection in a dirty old cell, they allowed his freedom early.

He continues to change, pulls on the same clothes he had worn before being sentenced and sees that it was a bit too tight. Just enough to manage though as he heads back out and hands the guard his prison suit in exchange for his phone. He bows to the man for his hospitality and heads on out of the prison.

There was a bench nearby, he checks his phone and notices that it wasn't filled with any much juice left. So, he waited by the bus stop as the clock on his dying phone hits seven o'clock. A bus soon pulls up in front of him and climbs in before it takes off down the isolated roads.

...

A young Y/n stood in shocked, his e/c eyes stares at the girl, surprised at what she had just said.

"I... love you... senpai..."

He didn't know whether it was a dream at first but when she got into a hug and pulled him into a long yet passionate kiss, he knew that it wasn't a dream and she wasn't playing any jokes this time.

They pull away for a minute, leaving a blushing Y/n red as he stared deep into her amber-maroon eyes. "Nagatoro..."

His hand caresses gently onto her cheek, she snuggles into it as the boy starts to blush at the cute sight. "I... I love you too..." he says before he pulls her in this time, it was another kiss that Y/n starts. Her lips played with his as they deepened the kiss for a moment before they pulled away once more for some air.

They pant softly, their eyes met with each other as the reddening sensation grew on their faces. "Hey..." he grabs the girl's attention.

"...Wait for me, will ya? I promise I'll come back for you..."

Nagatoro starts to smile and nods. "I will, senpai... I will..."

"Come on, lovebirds!" Someone calls behind the secretive musician, he turns to see his agent who leaned on the limo of his car with a smirk on his face. "I know you two are having a moment and all... but Y/n gotta go right now so you'll have to finish this up when he gets back..."

Being compliant, the two quickly gives each other a soft kiss before Y/n backs away from the girl who waved to him. "I'll see you later, senpai~..." She then blows him a kiss. "I love you~..."

Y/n starts to smile softly. "I love you too, Nagatoro..."

...

I should've known she was going to lie to me...