24

Alec knew that fighting would have made things harder for him. The only thing protecting him was the oath. They couldn't hurt him nor force him. But once it was over there was no one coming for him. No powerfull warlock to get him now.

The oath also included that he was free to leave if he wanted to.
But since the oath was now over, Alec didn't know how much a little blood oath could do to protect him if they didn't let him go.
So he played along whilst trying to figure out a way to escape.

But it failed miserably.
It was a nice try.

But no.

Alec now sat in Jacobs room wondering if he ever would be able to leave it. His hand holding a deep bite mark in the flesh between his neck and shoulder. It was still bleeding and not closing like a normal mark would.

Because Jacob hadn't... luckily hadn't forced him to complete the mating bond. But he would not let it go forever.
He gave him time to make a decision. Either choose Jacob or he would kill everyone he loved.

And still he seemed  to believe he was in love with him. If he really was in love... he would never even consider hurting the people Alec loved.

He was lucky his mom had gotten away. Because he had no clue what Jacob would have done to her to force him to accept this.
He couldn't reject Jacob either.
That would kill his family right away.

The doors of the room were guarded by at least four wolfs. Way to many to beat in a fight. Even if he figured out a way to break the locks on the door.
Than still only one call would be enough to kill everyone he loved.
His cheek burned from the hit he took.

Maybe it was possible to love someone so much it turned into something dark.
Maybe love could also be a poison. Maybe love could also lead to dead.
Because Alec was pretty sure that if Jacob couldn't get him. He wouldn't let anyone else have him either. He would rather kill him.

The moment the oath broke, it was morning. Around the same time two weeks ago when the oath was spoken and marked with the blood of a warlock, a Alfa and an alfas mate. He had felt it break.
Because it no longer hurt anyone if they were to hurt him.
And when he had tried to speak and say he wished to leave. Jacob had told him about kit and James. The once that never left the pack to see what happens with the link. Because Jacob broke the link.

The red claw attacked Sils castle. And no one seemed to know what had happened to it. It was gone. Wiped of the face of the earth.

And a warlock bought with blood money broke this powerful mindlink. And Jacobs wolfs had taken down Kit and James before they could do anything.
Bane was somewhere. Sam hadn't agreed so he too, was locked away.

And Allison...
no one knew what happened to Allison.

//we know what happened to Allison 😭. I don't really was kill of more of my babies...

A short chapter this week so I will do a dubbel update !
I hope you guys like it! I am so happy to see the little numbers of views and votes and comments go up! Please do follow, vote and comment it makes me so so happy to talk with peops who enjoy the story ! //