Episode 19

"First Day"

"First Day"

2 weeks passed by in a snap. Lisa and Jungkook haven't seen each other for a while because Jungkook became busier reviewing for his entrance exam.

He's really looking forward for the University that he'll be going next school year for College.

Even though the two didn't have much contact these past few days, Jungkook was still able to fulfill his 'so called' duty which is delivering her coffee every lunch. Caramel macchiato to be exact.

Lisa was touched by this small actions. Everyday, she would receive a coffee from him alongside a note that he always prepares.

In all honesty, she actually kept all the notes that he gave in her cabinet at home. For her, it's a treasure.

Today is a bustling Wednesday. Lisa is quietly sitting at the cafeteria's table, waiting for the same guy that gives her coffee.

This is her usual pace, sitting at her usual spot till a guy passed by her, dropping off her fave coffee.

Even though the guy won't stop by for a chat or greeting, she's happy. In fact, for her, this gesture is actually sweet.

It's like she has a secret admirer, but she knows who her admirer is.

After a little while, she finally saw the figure of the guy with coffee in his hands, slowly approaching her.

She waited for the coffee to be placed on the table with a sweet note in it then the guy would walk off after, but that didn't happen.

Instead, the guy sat across her.

"Here. I also bought kimchi pork steamed buns, eat it while it's hot" Jungkook said as he brought all the food out from the paper bag.

"Thank you so much Jungkookssi but-- I can only take the coffee. I can't eat steamed buns. As much as I want to but I'm on a—"

"Diet. I know. But what is there to diet for? You're already skin and bones. Don't be too conscious about your shape. Your face alone is deadly already, now eat." Jungkook finished off her sentence, dismissing the topic.

Lisa had no choice but to eat the kimchi steamed buns.

At first, she was hesitant to eat, but after a little while, she started to eat excitedly. The combination of the steamed buns and her coffee is just immaculate.

Jungkook watched her eat with her cheeks puff. Chewing cutely like a little kid. He smiled softly at the sight.

When Lisa realized that she's the only one eating, she looked up, attempting to offer him but she wasn't able to say it when she looked at him.

Because the moment she looked up, she fell into his deep gaze staring into her soul.

He's looking at her differently today. This is the first time that she saw his eyes looked into something warm. His eyes would always be looking cold but now....it's as if this person in front of her is a different man.