1- Transmigration

苏芮 (sù ruì) - Su Rui, our female protagonist

-芮芮 (ruì ruì)- Rui Rui, a pet name of the female protagonist

-苏宏远 (sù hóng yuan)- Su Hong Yuan, the female protagonist's father

-刘玥(liú yuè)- Liu Yue, the female protagonist's mother, which is also known as Mrs Su

-苏太太(sù tài tài)- Mrs Su

-苏华企业(sù huá qǐ yè )- Su Hua enterprise, the name of the enterprise the Su family owns.

-远征集团 (yuan zhēng jí tuán)- Yuan Zheng group

-顾太太(gù tài tài)- Mrs Gu

"Rui Rui, come and try this dress."

"This scarf pairs with it well."

"And this set of jewellery too. It was a gift for your twentieth birthday, you should wear it today. Let's ask your father to give you another set on your next birthday. "

In a dreamy princess styled room in the Su house, Mrs. Su is currently happily busying herself with choosing various dresses and accessories.

The person in front of Mrs. Su is Mrs. Su and her husband Su Hong Yuan's only daughter, Su Rui, the little princess of the Su family.

Looking at the daughter in front of her who was obediently getting dressed up (tormented), Mrs. Su was filled with emotions.

Two years ago, Su Rui was rebellious and would always be complaining that she had no freedom and no human rights at home. In the end, she forced her parents to send her to study in the United States by threatening to commit suicide.

For the past two years, Su Rui rarely contacted her family. No one would have expected that the next time they received a call from the United States, they would hear that Su Rui was seriously injured due to a derailed roller coaster at an amusement park.

The moment she received the news, Liu Yue was frightened to death.

Both Liu Yue and her husband borrowed a business partner's private plane and brought Sui Rui, who was out of danger, back to the country overnight.

After Su Rui recuperated in the hospital for two months, she recovered.

Mrs. Su couldn't imagine what would have happened if she didn't have her daughter. Therefore, when she came back, Mrs Su began to spoil and give in to Su Rui more.

She didn't know whether it was because Su Rui had gotten over her rebellious phase or if the change was due to the accident that had occurred, but Mrs. Su realised that after her daughter returned, she had become more sensible and obedient, making people like her to death.

Of course, Mrs Su was unaware that the soul of the sensible daughter in her eyes had actually changed.

The current Su Rui was a transmigrator.

In Su Rui's original world, due to an accident a few years ago, her father fled after taking all of her family's money, her mother took her younger brother and remarried, while Su Rui was left relying on the little living expenses her mother sent her every month as a means of livelihood.

Life didn't get better until Su Rui graduated from college and became financially independent.

Unfortunately, the good times were short-lived. In less than two years of work, Su Rui found out that she suffered from AS syndrome which caused her to spend all her savings but to no avail, as there was no improvement in her health. Su Rui laid on the hospital bed lifelessly for three years. In the end, she couldn't live through it.