18 - Attraction(2)

Then, let me introduce myself again, my name is Su Rui." After staring at Gu Yu Cheng for a moment, Su Rui said as she suddenly smiled at him.

In this kind of situation, there is nothing to be indecisive about.

Life is life, love is love.

It's not like we are shooting a TV drama or writing a novel where a normal dating relationship can include those outrageous relatives, revenge, car accidents, amnesia, misunderstandings, running away while pregnant, and two men fighting for one woman.

When two people meet, have feelings for each other, their conditions are suitable and if they feel that it's the right person, they should take advantage of this opportunity to be together.

What's the point of being so pretentious for?

The corner of Gu Yu Cheng's lips raised into a smile. He was used to planning ahead and rarely showed any side of him, this wasn't his usual mature self, expressing excitement.

"Gu Yu Cheng." Gu Yu Cheng smiled and replied.

"Then," After a pause, he continued, "Girlfriend?"

"Not yet." Su Rui blinked as she replied.

Looking at the flash of surprise on Gu Yu Cheng's face, Su Rui suddenly felt it was funny and couldn't help chuckling.

"It seems that we are still in the stage of understanding each other." Su Rui thought and added, "then we should start at that stage?"

"
"
Jumping straight to dating...

Not to mention whether the gossip heard in the Gu company was really true or not.

What if it was true and she was cheated, what would she do?

So it is better to observe him first.

Moreover, Su Rui felt that she wasn't ready to be his girlfriend.

Su Rui may have a lot of theoretical knowledge about dating and how she should live her life from the teachings of the aunties in the same ward, she was still a little cute newbie[1] in love.

Oh, maybe she should research online on dating strategies or what she should take note of?

"Alright." Gu Yu Cheng nodded in agreement.

"Where are you heading to?" Gu Yu Cheng asked.

"I'm going back to the dorm." to be a salted fish.[2]

Su Rui intuitively didn't say the last half of the sentence, and it turned into, "To return to the dorm to arrange my things."

"I'll send you."

"En...."

Su Rui originally wanted to say 'there is no need' since the way back to the dormitory was actually only five or six minutes away.

But after she thought about it, she nodded.

"Ok, let's go."

"Gu Yu Cheng."

"Yes?" Hearing Su Rui's voice, Gu Yu Cheng looked down at the girl beside him.

"You haven't been busy recently?"

If not, why would you be free to visit your alma mater in the broad daylight on Monday?

Also, you even had the time to reflect on your point of view on dating and marriage?

Gu Yu Cheng stared blankly when she heard Su Rui's question.

"Average." He added after a pause, "I'm not really busy."