Decided

With tears rolling down her cheeks Chaeyoung faced both Bang Shihyuk and Park Jinyoung and told them about what is going on with her. The two men felt pity for Chaeyoung but they were both helpless as they didn't know what to do.

"I would normally check with Suga but you made it hard to discuss anything with him" Bang Shihyuk said "it's as you said he might be involved with his father"

"Look Chaeyoung-ah! It's going to be a tough process but the truth will be revealed in the end" J. Y. Park said "things can't keep going his way forever"

"Are you saying I should marry that bastard?" Chaeyoung cried even more.

"Look at the bright side Chaeyoung-ah! That old man is a sly fox and no matter how well you resort to justice he'll use his power for evil so.." Jinyoung smiled.

"So?" Chaeyoung looked carefully at him.

"So you transcend your enemy's land and give them a taste of their own medicine" Jinyoung smiled "bear in mind that marriage is the only way in which you sleep with your enemy"

"Are you saying I should  use this marriage to find out the truth from Suga?" Chaeyoung looked at them with crying eyes.

"We don't have too many options, do we?" Jinyoung said with a heavy sigh.

"But you shouldn't make it obvious" Bang Shihyuk added "make them believe that you've given up and don't worry we'll support you no matter what. Whatever happens tell us and we'll help you"

Chaeyoung gave up to the older men's advice and decided to go on with the wedding. 

"Meanwhile, I'll announce to the public that you have been in a relationship with him and that you're getting married"
______________________________________

Suga scrolled through his phone as the other members kept talking about the sudden marriage. They were still shocked by Mr. Min's sudden decision but they were more shocked when they heard Suga suddenly speaking.

"Our agency posted about Chaeyoung and me" Suga said making all the boys look at him.

"What did they say?" Jungkook asked.

"They announced that I was in a long relationship with Chaeyoung and that we're getting married"

"Woaaaah ! Your father is doing some hard work" Jungkook was taken aback as well as the other boys.