22- Romantic

Red Maple Forest.

Although it was relatively early, there were still a lot of people in the park; most likely because it was the weekend.

"
"
A good-looking 'couple' walked amongst the crowd, which attracted the attention of many people.

At this moment, in other people's eyes, the man lowered his head to look intently at the girl beside him but they couldn't hear what he was saying.

And the girl beside him was listening attentively, her eyes looked dazzling.

This... Perhaps a confession?

Probably all passers-by had the same idea.

As for what really happened.

Gu Yu Cheng was explaining to Su Rui about the design concept and analysis relating to the Red Maple Forest project.

While Su Rui, who was beside him, was listening and her thoughts were roughly like this:

It can even be done this way!

This idea is so rational!

Eh, it turns out that there is this reason! Why didn't she think of this before?

......

"What was mentioned is the concept development of the Red Maple Forest." Gu Yu Cheng said and looked down at Su Rui.

Looking at Su Rui's eyes that were emitting radiance and awe, the corner of Gu Yu Cheng's lips couldn't help but curve into a smile.

"What else would you like to know?" Gu Yu Cheng asked.

"Nothing else," Su Rui shook her head and replied.

Chairman Gu explaining personally can be said to be very detailed, which was more thorough than the analysis previously made by the teacher in class.

"Thank you, Chairman Gu, for your guidance." Su Rui fluttered her eyelashes and replied with a smile.

She secretly thought to herself that deciding on this place as the location for the date was the right choice.

It completely combined going on a date and 'gaining knowledge and experience' into one.

Listening to what Su Rui jestingly said , Gu Yu Cheng laughed.

He raised his eyebrows, looked towards Su Rui and asked, "Why did you suddenly think of asking this?"

"It's nothing. There was a case study last week, which happened to mention the Red Maple Forest project." Su Rui said frankly.

"Case study?" Gu Yu Cheng slightly raised his eyebrows.

"Mhm."

"How did you answer it?" Gu Yu Cheng asked.

The smile on Su Rui face became stiff.

Heh heh, can we skip this topic?

"Roughly uh... I sort of wrote about the advantages of comprehensive utilisation of geographical location and outback..." Su Rui stammered. The volume of her voice lowered unconsciously as she spoke.

As for other things mentioned by Gu Yu Cheng, she didn't think of that at all.

As Su Rui recalled how she took out a piece of paper and wrote a case analysis of nearly eight hundred words on the two examples she listed, then checked through it twice and felt somewhat satisfied before handing it to the teacher. Now, Su Rui felt embarrassed for some reason.

No wonder at that time the Economic Analysis teacher just nodded and commented that "it's good that you could think of this."

Now that she thought about it. Why do I feel that the teacher's nod was just a small encouragement?