19

(Alec/Alexander :)

(Alec/Alexander :)

"Alec? I never heard your name in the pack. Where are you from?" Harry asks stepping forward louis, Alec smirking looking towards his brother bran in crowd and says, "I'm Alec flynn, Brandon Flynn's brother"

Louis smiles coming forward but harry stopped him, "um...hey alec I'm loui-" Alec nods, "i already know my brother never shuts talking about how beautiful and pretty you are and i must say he's not wrong" Alec says smirking, harry growls shining his red eyes, "stay away from my omega"

Alec steps back with his hands up, "I'm not here to hurt anyone just...wanted to say congratulations from... Simon he's happy you're finally able to take over the pack " harry growls loudly shining his red eyes warning everyone to be on high alert, liam and zayn grabs Alec on both the sides.

"Woah woah chill man" Alec says, louis frowns and looks at harry, "who's simon?" Harry turns and holds louis by shoulder, "go in" Gigi and maya grabbed louis and takes him in, harry turns and looks at Alec's smug face.

"So you're from Simon's pack" Alec smirks, "ofc i am! I'm his right hand most trusted alpha after all" harry looks at bran and motions Niall to bring him up, "how is your brother in my pack? You know i don't like traitors" Alec rolled his eyes, "he choose you and i choose simon yeah i know he has a shitty taste"

Harry shakes his head, "whatever simon said I don't care! And you being here is not at all welcomed so go back to your pack and tell that coward alpha of yours that harry Edwards styles isn't scared of him anymore.... I'm not the kid he last met" harry says and looks at his father who looks away avoiding his eyes.

"Well then can i say hii to your lun-" Harry's hand was on his neck the second those words left his mouth, "i said stay away from my omega" niall comes on the roof with bran who was glaring at alec.

"Did you knew he would come here and ruin this ceremony?" Harry asks looking at bran who shook his head, "no alpha i didn't knew it!" Harry comes closer to his face and said, "i hope you're not lying because if you are...then get ready and pack your things and leave my pack for the sake of your life"

"I promise I'm not lying" bran says harry nods and niall lets him go, "how is it that your brother is a werewolf and you are a ....filthy human!" Harry asks looking at bran who rolled his eyes and said, "i was adopted"

Alec clicked his tongue and said, "oh my sweet brother i don't treat you as adopted brother do i?" Harry rolled his eyes and said, "whatever it is. You are not allowed here go back from where you came and take your brother with you" liam and zayn drags Alec downstairs with bran following but before bran leave harry said him, "Alec shouldn't be on my territory and you're gonna make sure of it or else go can join Simon's bloody pack"

"Yes alpha"

•••

"Who is simon why aren't you guys telling me?" Louis asks looking at gigi and maya who were not telling him anything, someone knocks on door and in came taylor.

"Hey lou you alright?" Louis nods and says, "I'm fine tay who is this simon guy why isn't anyone telling me?" Taylor smiles sadly and says, "its not our part of story to tell you when harry thinks its the right time he will say...i promise"

"What is happening? I'm... I'm so confused" taylor hugs louis and said, "don't worry omega harry will tell you when its time" louis nods and smiles, "i hope its soon"

"Yes lou"

•••

"Alpha-" before louis could say anything harry goes in bathroom and closes the door on his face, "alpha you alright?" Louis knocks on door, he can feel harry is sad and angry very angry through his bond with harry.

"Alpha please talk to me" louis only got silence in response he knocks again and whispers, "please my alpha talk to me I'm worried" seconds later harry opens the door louis grabs his hands looking at his face he said, "talk to me alpha"

Harry signed and jerks his hand from louis' hold and goes to sit on bed, louis followed and sits next to him, "alpha?" Harry rubs his face and says, "it's nothing of your concern okay! Just...just stay away from bran and alec if i see you meet them or talk to them or they come near my house...it won't be nice do you, understood?"

"Yes alpha I'll do as you say....what can i do to help you?" Louis asks rubbing Harry's hand who signed and looked in his eyes and said, "can you give a massage?" Louis happily nods he's feeling happy to finally do something to make his alpha happy....for now.