Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Warning

*Mature Content*

Wayne closed the window behind him. One look from those eyes had my thighs rubbing together. I pulled off the sheets and stood.

"You're, um-" He gulped, flexing his hands.

"Naked?" I lowered my voice. I sidled up to Wayne, his eyes glued to my chest. "I thought clothes would just get in our way."

He got the hint and started stripping. I stopped his hands as he reached for his pants. My knees met the floor in front of him.

"I can take it from here." I saw his bare legs shake as I pulled down his bottoms.

I tossed his clothes to the side. Wayne's lip quivered and a whimper emerged. I flicked his tip with my tongue. His cock jerked and he swayed on his feet.

"So sensitive," I cooed. Wayne shut his eyes. "Get on the bed."

He obeyed and leaned his back against the wall, spreading his legs. I crawled in between them while Wayne studied my body's every move.

I gripped his thighs and kissed him. I breathed in through my nose and sighed as our mouths praised each other. Wayne massaged my boobs with his soft hands.

"I've been waiting to kiss you for so long." He whispered.

"You kissed me less than 8 hours ago." I scoffed, moving my hands up his legs.

"So. Long." Wayne pulled me closer.

I licked across his lips, gave him one last peck, then started working my way down. As I nibbled his skin, I heard friction.

I looked down to see Wayne touching himself. He stroked his long cock aimed at my breasts.

I sat back on my heels and admired the view. His eyes stared into mine. I smirked and bit my lip, making his hand go faster.

"Do you think about me when you touch yourself?" I cupped my boobs and pushed them together.

"Fuck," Wayne mumbled. "Every time."

I moaned and rolled my hips. One of my hands traveled down my body until it found the spot that needed the most attention. Wayne groaned deep in throat.

"Do you think of me?"

"Yes, too much." I said.

He leaned his head back and grinned. I circled my clit with two fingers. My heat was soaked, so my pace went along smoothly.

"I think about you, Wayne. I moan your name when I finish a- and keep your smirk burned into my brain." I confessed recklessly.

Wayne lowered his head and gritted his teeth. "You're making it really hard for me to be quiet."

"I'm sorry." I took my fingers off my clit and put them in his mouth. "Maybe this will help."

His eyes grew like saucers, his hips thrusting up into his hand. I can see his erection growing, his movements and weak actions made me more aroused. Wayne sucked on my fingers and I shoved them deeper.

I put my hand over the one jerking him off and guided it faster. I bowed closer to his dick, keeping eye contact with him. Wayne's face scrunched and a whimper escaped from around my fingers, so I added another.

"Do you want me to suck your dick? Will that make you feel good?" I purred, each word caressing his skin. Wayne nodded his head. "Do you think you could keep it down for me?" He nodded again, this time more frantically.