41

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬.

"bro" i sighed before picking the lock for the third time

I've been here for a whole week, but bitch i'm getting out of here alive or not.

after the fifth time the door unlocked, oh my , bitch i'm free. i had to go through the main door in order to get out and i was just hopping Six wasn't here.

I have did research on six, or as you can say De'Shawn Korance. His life was rough, i'm talking about very rough. He was very dangerous and capable of doing anything.This boy was well trained and could probably do anything you could think of. I didn't get deep into the files due to him coming back here early so that's all i knew for now.

Best believed when i got out of here i was gonna be doing research. For some reason i wanted to know more cause i felt like i needed to. And i also learned more about Syncere but we'll save that story for later.

After getting down the stairs. i made my way to the side door, i wouldn't dare go through the front door it had way too many cameras around it. The side door
didn't have anything due to it having a tight space of where it's at. I could fit through there though.

I finally got the door unlocked, i quietly slipped through the crack and next thing you know i turned around facing Six.

"where you think you going"he chuckled

All i could do is deck him in his shit from left to right. After that i took off running. I finally got to the front gate. "235506"i mumbled putting the code in.

The gate was taking too long to open and i could feel him getting closer. After i saw a big enough space for me to go in i went through it. I was out, but i was also scared. Damn bitch i was tiring pussy as fuck.

                                      ♛

                     3𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

"This some bullshit"i shook my head while drinking some water.

I was now in a small town. Did i know where the hell i was? No, no i did not.

"hey ma'am" i said speaking to a old black lady.

"oh baby are you okay"she gasped

"yes ma'am , do you have a phone i could borrow"i asked

"yes here you go"she passed me her phone

Calling my sister phone, she picked up on the second ring. "K'lani help me" i whispered yelled into the phone

"It's dior, where are you"she yelled making me mug the phone

"ma'am where are we"

"bakersfield honey"she gave me a concerned look

"i'm in bakersfield who's all with you"

"i'm with melondy , satan and seven are still stuck in the old trap you was at"

"who's m- omg please just hurry i feel like he could find me any moment"

"we on our way" was the last thing she said

"here you go, and thank you so much for letting me use your phone" i gave the lady a warm smile

"you're welcome honey do you need anything else" she asked right before i saw a all black scat pack tracking around here again

"no that's all, i should get going" i went into the nearest building.

i was breathing heavy as fuck, i was so tired and very scared. I just needed my sister to hurry up bro. I wasn't sure if that was him outside due to him always driving different cars but i surely felt like it was him.

i was in a storage room cabinet until i heard somebody walk in.

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐈𝐗?
𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍?
-𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐤 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐜.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.