Chapter 74

"Hi, Faith. We should go on a walk together, don't you think?"

"Yes, please. I'm so bored of staying at home."

"You're not as bored as I am." I sighed, sitting on one of the dining chairs. "Since I stopped working, I think I've become more lazy and I feel fatter. I'm more than bored whenever Hames is away."

"You shouldn't be so bored, I'm here for you." She winked at me.

"You don't understand, you can't be my husband. Whenever he's around me, there's a different feeling, a different mood, more happiness, relief." I sighed again.

"Ouch, that hurts a little. If you miss him so much, why don't you pay him a surprise visit?" She asked, reaching for an apple from the bowl of fruits on the dining table.

"Wow, Faith. That's really brilliant. I should cook for him since it's almost his lunchtime, pay him a visit, wear a very sexy dress then you and I would go on a walk or shopping together afterwards."

"That sounds great too."

I rose to my feet, held Faith's hand and immediately left for the kitchen whilst pulling her with me.

With her assistance, I made Macaroni and cheese with corn and fried chicken.

She helped me out with packaging it properly while I left for my room to select the perfect sexy dress for me.

I wore a crop top that showed off my cleavage, with bumshorts and a long jacket, matching it with a pair of white sneakers then applied little make-up to my face.

I looked more stunning than ever and wished I could take pictures to post on my social Media accounts but Hames wasn't ready for us to reveal our pregnancy to our social media accounts though I suspected that the news was already a rumor.

I immediately returned to the living room the same time Amanda came in.

"Hey, here." She extended her hand to me.

"What?"

"Just take it," she rolled her eyes.

I lowered my gaze to her hand and my jaw dropped after seeing my wedding ring between her index finger and thumb. "I knew it had to do with you!"

"I saw it lying on the floor and kept it but I realized I don't need it at all, it's pointless, so have it."

Reluctantly, I took it from her. "I hope I won't get electrocuted after wearing it," I said, sliding the ring into my ring finger.

"So dramatic." She rolled her eyes again, glancing behind her. "I'll be returning to my country tonight and I think that stupid Tyler and I might have to go in the same plane because his flight is taking off at exactly the same time as mine. He's really annoying."

I smirked. "It's so cool. Hopefully, you'll stop thinking of ever having my Hames, my husband, and focus on someone that's showing interest in you."

"You've always been so mean, how can you wish bad luck upon me?" She pouted and I had to admit that she looked cute which made me chuckle. "So my frustration is funny now?" She walked away from me. "Those maids should help me out with packing my bags."

"He's not so bad for you. You're both crazy people and you make a good match!" I yelled behind me. She paid no attention to me, walking away.

I returned to Faith who had the food in a bag then we left for my car and the driver got in too.

Faith and I chatted throughout the drive that lasted for a couple of minutes till the car parked behind the building.

"You can wait in the car or take a stroll, or go to a restaurant, I'll give you a call when I return." I said to Faith, collecting the bag from her.