「15」 Curse Mark

A/n: Hewo would everyone! I am sorry it took longer for me to publish this, I wanted to work on another fan art of reader. This is her at the age of 7,a little before the massacre. She may not look that young, that's what she would often look like. She basically looked like Kanao when she was younger, she'd sometimes tie her hair like a side ponytail. I'm more proud of this one than the last one. Also thanks to the person who responded and gave me their opinion on my announcement post. Appreciate it. Also, imagine reader wearing this in her little flashback with the curse mark.

Back to the chapter!

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

「Curse mark」

♡15

✿.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.✿

Third Pov:

Sasuke and Sakura were both currently taking care of a unconscious Naruto, and unconscious (Y/n). Sasuke explained to Sakura about the mark on her neck, Sakura tried to put some healing ointment on it, but it seems like that it only made the pain worst.

"What even is that mark on (Y/n)? So that snake person from earlier gave her that?" She said. Sasuke nodded, "Yeah. Apparently, she said that only she knows what that persons abilities are. She said she knows that person, and she'll eventually explain it to us later. But for now, our main priority is to take care of them." Sasuke said.

Sasuke was wetting some handkerchiefs and placing them on (Y/n) and Naruto's foreheads, Sasuke insisted that he'll keep on watch while Sakura tries to use some medical treatment for them, and they both agreed that they'll switch places so each of them can get some rest.

Time passed quickly, Sasuke was currently watching out for any other ninjas in the forest, while Sakura was resting. Sasuke was lost in thought, thinking about on how he can face off that Orochimaru guy, and other ninjas at the same time. From time to time, he would look at (Y/n)'s figure, thinking about what possibly happened between her and Orochimaru.