Chapter-42

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Seojoon and Aish looked up to see Taehyung walking in swaying his hips like he is in a strip club and giving a show. Aish laughed at him warmly, her blue orbs overflowing with love while Seojoon had a face full of black lines. His brother seems to be visiting many strip clubs lately, he had to do something.

"Hey Mama!" Taehyung winked at the lady sitting on the boss chair. The lady also winked back and blew a kiss. Seojoon turned his head aside. He was so done with these two.

"My Sammy needs to have the regular check up today!" Aish got up and walked to Taehyung who was playing with some random things on her desk. Taehyung pouted his lips and nodded, his silver hair bouncing up and down.

"Let's get it finished early. I have a surprise for you." Aish tried to cheer him which worked very well as the boy quickly got up and cooperated with the doctors.

After a few minutes when everything was done, Seojoon looked at Taehyung who was on his phone, lying on the leather couch and asked Aish, "How is he?"

Aish checked the reports and smiled, "He is progressing well. If he keeps going like this then he can get back his memories in one year." Seojoon's face brightened as he smiled looking at  Taehyung.

--------------------------

"Mama, what is the surprise?" Taehyung asked excitedly when they entered the mansion. Aish pointed forward and said, "There." Taehyung looked at the direction he is pointing and before he knew his feet were already running and his arms were already open to scoop the 7 month old baby in his mother's arms. "My Cupcake!" He shouted happily.

He took the baby from the baby's mother. He lovingly pecked the baby's soft and squishy cheeks. The baby made a disgusted face and pushed him away with his small and chubby hands.

Taehyung: "......"

"Are you still my cute and obedient nephew?" Taehyung puffed up his cheeks and said in a hurt voice. The baby who was before making a disgusted face now raised an eyebrow at him questioningly.

Taehyung: "......" Even the little ball knows how to make faces now?

He still hugged him tightly in his arms, feeling he warmth and sniffing the baby's smell. Taehyung likes the fragrance of baby products very much. That's why he keeps sniffing his cupcake all the time and his cupcake is very much disgusted with him.

However the baby couldn't resist and finally leaned on his shoulder and closed his eyes, he fell asleep in just 5 minutes. Taehyung kissed his forehead and carefully passed him back to his mother, Park Min-Young, the wife of our almighty Park Seojoon. 

Seojoon who finally got the chance, first kissed his son and than pecked his wife's lips. Taehyung also hugged Minyoung and complained, "This time sister-in-law was gone for so long. I missed my cupcake very much." 

Minyoung laughed and passed the baby to her husband, "I was only gone for two days Sam." Taehyung mumbled, "It's still so long. I can't leave my cupcake for even a single minute."

Seojoon from the side said, "I hope you know that he is very much disgusted with you!" Taehyung glared at him and only looked away when his phone rung. The words 'Fifth boyfriend' were shown on the screen. Seojoon's veins popped on his forehead.

"Which one is this now?" Taehyung decided to try his luck and picked up the phone, "Lucas?"

"Babe, it's Daniel!" The voice on another line said.

"Oh, I am sorry my tongue slipped. I mean Daniel." He corrected himself after hearing the other person.

"It's okay. Can you come over?" Daniel asked while Taehyung didn't even think before answering, "Nope. Not today!" How can he? He will sleep with his cupcake today!