― 𝐒𝐈𝐗

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚ 

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚ 

「 CHAPTER SIX 」

― RUNNING THROUGH THE always crowded hallways, you stopped once you reached the familiar entrance to the vast library of the school. 

It's been approximately twelve minutes since classes ended and you're running late. 

You were lucky Fuyuki decided to meet up at the library or you would've spent much more time finding the chosen place. 

You've been to the library many times before so you don't have to bother asking people for directions again.

The wide door opened slowly as you walk quietly inside, not wanting to disturb others.

You trudged around the shelves, fully stocked with books at every corner. However, you can't seem to find the blondette anywhere. 

It would be ridiculously ridiculous if she got lost for she had been in this school for two years now. 

Maybe she has some errands to run. That's one valid reason.

You decided to wait for her in case she showed up. 

You grabbed a book and settled down, leaning back on a bookshelf. 

Time passed as you continued reading. You haven't checked the time but you could tell it was getting late.

At long last, as you left the library, you saw Fuyuki heading towards the designated place, bumping into you along the way.

"Ah Fuyu-san," You helped her steady her footing, greeting her in process. "I've been looking for you."

"GAH! I'm sorry Y/N!" Fuyuki apologized as she tugged aggressively on her hair. "I kinda forgot we agreed to meet up."

You blinked twice. 

'Ah, she forgot...'

You quickly brushed the thought aside when you realized the reason for the meet-up. 

"So, what do we do now?"

Fuyuki tapped her foot rather loudly, in a thinking manner as she squinted her eyes shut.

"What are we going to do... What are we going..." Fuyuki suddenly snapped her fingers before grabbing your hand. 

She guided you through the school to who knows where. 

Fuyuki pulled your soft (s/c) hands along as she walked, heading off to a familiar location.

"Fuyu-san?" You suddenly tapped her on the shoulders as she stopped in her tracks to turn to you.

She said nothing but winked and continued along.

She seemed to be saying 'It's a surprise!' was the thought you had.