Chapter 19

It was starting to get later in the day and the mission was still happening.

"What are we supposed to do, none of us can tracking spell!" Noelle exclaimed as they where surrounded by slimmest looking creatures.

"We'll just have to check every path very carefully" Asta said.

Kimono and Asta started started killing the creatures with little to no hassle at all

"Are you stupid? Oh right, you are". Noelle said sarcastically "At this rate, we will get lost before we even find the treasure chamber!"

Nero, Astas bird friend that's always on his head, shows them the way to go. As they are going threw the dungeon, they in counter a gravity room.

"What is this place?" Noelle asked "The gravity's all messed up."

"Nero, are you sure this is the right way?" Asta asked Nero. "Kimono how are you not floating?"

"I have pressure magic in case you forgot, I'm using the pressure to stay to the ground" Kimono replied.

Right after he said that a treasure chest with legs started running across the ceiling.

"Hey its the treasure" Asta shouted in excitement as see started running on the ceiling as well.

"That's definitely no treasure" Noelle added.

Kimono started running after it as well.

" Hey you fools, it may be a trap!" Noelle exclaimed.

" I got it!" Asta said as he grabbed the chest weighing him down to the floor "I wonder what's inside"

"I told you it may be a trap" Noelle said.

"Open!" Asta said

The chest easily opened but what greeted them was a heart and other organs. They stood there in shock.

"Why did you have to show me that , Shrimpsta?!" Noelle exclaimed.

"Its not my fault" Asta replied.

"All right! This path is a cinched to go down!" Asta exclaimed.

They finally found the right pat thanks to Nero.

"This mana is getting tenser" Noelle and Kimono thought.

"Is the treasure chamber really this way?" Noelle asked.

Kimono and Noelle both come to a sudden stop.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Asta asked.

"This magic is probably Luck's. I think he's fighting" Noelle replied.

"Seriously" Asta said.

"I wonder if that means the enemy really did invade." Noelle said.

"The enemy? We have to go help him out!" Asta suggested.

"No" Kimono said "The idiot wanted to wonder off on his own ,just let him fight like he so desperately wanted to."

"If the enemy got in, I'm sure they're after the treasure chamber" Noelle said "It might be better to head over there first"

"And at this point, the Golden Dawn are already ahead of us" Kimono added.

Against Kimonos and Noelles advise he decided to go anyway. When they got there Luck was getting crushed by literal smoke by a guy who appeared to have smoke magic.

"I'll set you free..." The smoke guy said as he was about to crush Luck to death.

Then Asta and Kimono came above and stopped him. Asta swung his sword to the smoke making it disappear as he band Kimono stood in front of a shocked Luck.

"And who may you two be" the smoke guy asked.

"Im........." they both paused "His Friend!!!"