(Who Are You)Tate Langdon

Hello! This was a request by ducdhck Thank you for requesting! Sorry, this is taking so long!

Type- Fluff

Warnings-  Male Reader(?), some strong language

I walk into the huge supposedly haunted house with my bag in hand. 

"Alrighty! Go find your rooms!" my father Ben said. 

I roll my eyes and slowly follow my twin sister up the stairs. We find a bedroom to share. It had a chalkboard on the wall as well as a big window. 

"I like this one. What about you?" Violet said. 

"I like it too. It feels... cold and dark. Like something from a movie," I said setting my bag down in the corner of the room.

~TIME SKIP~

It has been a couple of days and Violet and I had settled into our new room. 

I was sitting alone reading a book when I heard the door to my room open. 

"Violet?" I called out not looking up from my book. 

I heard footsteps walk closer to me. 

"Violet I think there's a park nearby do you wanna -"

I put my book down and stare into the eyes of a boy. He had dirty blond hair and a green and black sweater on... in summer. 

"Who the hell are you?! And why are you in my room?!" I said sitting up straighter and backing away from the boy a little. 

"I just saw the door cracked and thought I'd check out who was in here... sorry," the boy said putting his head down.

"Who are you though? Where did you come from and how the hell did you get in my house?!" I ask standing up on the other side of the bed to put some distance between me and the boy.

"I'm one of your father's clients. My name is Tate," he said walking around to my side of the bed.

I stare at him blankly. He was grinning the biggest grin I had ever seen. 

"(y/n)... can you leave my room now?" I asked pointing to the door. 

"See you soon," he said leaving the room.

I sit back on my bed. 

'What the hell was that?' I say to myself picking up my book again. 

Later that night, I pull out my pen and sketchbook. I start drawing when suddenly I felt someone jump on my bed and land criss-cross apple sauce. 

I slowly look up to see the boy, Tate, again. He had a smile on his face and was staring me down.

"What the hell dude?! I told you not to-" I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine. 

I slowly kiss him back. His lips were soft and wet. They were perfect. 

I pull away and stare at him with disbelief. 

"What... the .... FUCK?! YOU CAN'T JUST COME IN HERE AND-" 

"Shhh shh shh shhh," Tate put a hand over my mouth. 

He smiled and laughed.

"I got you," he said before suddenly disappearing. 

My mouth dropped open not believing what I just saw. A boy had come into my room just to kiss me then leave? Not just leave but DISAPPEARED?

Maybe this house really was haunted. 

AN

Sorry, this one was a little short I'm just trying to get all my requests done! 

-Plant Mom