▶Chapter 9◀

'Tatakae...'

'Tatakae...'

'Must kill them...'

'Must kill all of them...'

'Tatakae...'

"I must destroy all of them!"

A stingy feeling could be felt by the boy's cheek, also, there is also this cool feeling of cold water on his clothes...

His eyes snap open, revealing the two fine emerald orbs of his.

"Yo! Eren, you finally decided to wake up." A soft, cheerful feminine voice speaks just beside him. He recognizes it somewhere... from someone he knew.

"Y/n?"

"Mind lending us a mouth? Gojo-sensei can't get through these people's heads..."

"What?" The brown haired boy sits up, and to his surprise, the Garrisons are gathering around them.

By them, I mean Eren, Y/n, Gojo, Mikasa and Armin. Both Sukuna and Yuuji were told to stay with the others for safety reasons.

"By what you said earlier, they're so scared right now. Like little children." Y/n snickers as she tells the boy laying beside her kneeling form.

"What did I say?" Eren was confused by what the ravenette girl said.

"Eh... Something like 'I must destroy them' or sort of. I don't know if that has something to do with their current business, which is evacuating the people to the inner wall, but here they are." Y/n says, pointing and dragging her hand along the line of soldiers who are shakily holding up their guns.

"Alright Commander Whatever it is-"

"It's Kitts Woermann, a 30th time now." The man reminds the negotiating albino haired, clearly annoyed but more scared due to the fact that Eren is now looking straight at him.

Gojo noticed this slight change, as he looks back, waves and mumbles a greeting to the very confused boy.

But once he switches his attention back to the Garrisons Commander, his facial darkens. Probably out of jealousy that Eren is technically laying his head on Y/n's thig- okay I'll stop-

"Whatever. Commander uh... what's was it again... Ah! Commander Weelad (see what I did there lol) ! I'll appreciate it if you and your men stay back please. This boy is just simply one teenage boy, similar to my other student," He says referring to Yuuji, "So why not give him some time to prove that he won't harm anyone with this... Titan ability of his? It's my wise suggestion. You should better accept it because I'm feeling really pissed off right now."

"A-and who do you think you are? How do we know if you're not one?" Man is scared.

"Well, there's no way to guarantee that- Oh wait there's one. But I just can't hurt myself due to the fact that I'd need my fingers going back wholly to run through Y/n's soft, silky smooth, sweet-scented hair~" Gojo seems to be in a daze at the last part that he uttered.

"So you must be one of them to protect them!" The Commander is currently sweating profusely, and bearing a panicked facial expression.

"Yoo, calm down gramps, we haven't done anything destructive for now, see?" Gojo chuckles as he jokingly puts his hands up surrendering, as a swish of the other man's arm, the group of soldiers hold their guns up and load, preparing to fire.

"Let's see about that, now that he is awake... FIRE!" Screams the man (there is a conversation during or right before this but I'm too forgetful) and obliged his hundreds of men.