Early Christmas

Louise, Ryan, Sam, Harry and I went out to get Christmas trees and Harry and Sam were acting like children.

They were running around and just being idiots. It was quite funny.

"Which one do you want little one?" Harry asked me when he finally stopped bouncing around.

"Umm..." I looked around and then saw the perfect one. "That one."

"This one?" He stood next to it and I nodded. He cut it down and Sam helped him carry it as we wandered round to Ryan and Louise.

"Okay, that is exactly what I'm talking about." Louise pointed at our tree as the boys put it down.

"This is Bert." Sam named the tree.

"Let's put Bert down." Harry went to just drop it.

"Carefully." I told him. "I don't want a squished Christmas tree."

"I can't wait to see yours decorated." Ryan said.

"I actually saw a really nice one that I'm gonna go and get in a minute." Sam pointed behind him.

"Sam, we're not going to have any of the lights outside the house." Louise told him. "None of the plastic sort of reindeer. Nothing flashy."

"Louise, I own the house." Sam reminded her. "We're going to have a robotic Santa going Howdy! And I'm gonna come round to your house and go: would you like to come round to my festive experience... proper extravaganza? You'll be alone."

"Well, no, because we're going round to mummy's house anyway. And you'll be there so stop showing off in front of your friends." Louise scolded him in a way only a sister could.

"Oh, mate." Harry laughed and briefly wrapped an arm around Sam.

"She used to be the Christmassy girl ever when she was a young one." Sam pointed at his sister. "Then one Christmas we all went to see Santa, and she shat on his lap."

We all burst out laughing.

"She gave Santa her own festive treats basically." Harry joked.

I was almost crying with laughter.

After a few minutes, we all calmed down and Ryan changed the subject. "So are you two spending Christmas together?" He gestured between Harry and I.

"Yeah, we're gonna be in Hertfordshire the day before, Christmas day at mine and then Boxing Day with my family at my country house."

"Fuck, that's gonna be busy." Sam chuckled. "No pressure mate, but this is Bella's first Christmas with a boyfriend."

"What?"

"I've had boyfriends over Christmas but I've never spent any time with them for the three days of Christmas." I explained.

"I swear you were with Mytt on Christmas Eve last year." Louise said.

I shook my head. "I was with him the day before Christmas Eve but I'm very precious about Christmas and I had plans with binks so I didn't see him again until the day after Christmas." I laughed a little. "God it sounds quite bad when I say it like that."

"Well then I'm even more honoured." Harry hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

After a few minutes of chatting, Harry and I went with Sam to help him find his tree.

"Mate, dinner party was intense." Harry commented as we stopped walking.

"Mate, I could hear you giggling down the other end of the table."