0.4

"Your lips are a sin, but our actions are no better."

~~~

Honestly, Harry thought he knew what he was getting himself into when he stepped into Louis's apartment. It was rather big, but Louis was a stripper.

Louis's petite figure was merely a dark shadow before the lights flickered on and he was a beautiful creature with glowing skin and brilliant eyes.

"Would you like something to drink?" Louis asked casually, flicking his wrist towards what Harry assumed was the kitchen.

"Er, I-"

"Or you can use the loo," it's down the hall."

"Only if I'm able to use this Lou down the hall," Harry muttered, pulling the lad in for another kiss.

Louis moaned into Harry's mouth when the younger's hands gripped Louis's bum.

"Get your hands off my arse, Styles, so I can get on my knees," Louis breathed, tracing his hands under Harry's shirt.

Harry's breath hitched and Louis's words went straight to his cock.

Louis was going to suck him off?

It didn't take long for Harry to remove his shoes and pull his jeans down, considering he was in a rush to have Louis's mouth around him.

The smaller lad waited impatiently, bouncing on his toes before he reached down and removed his own shoes. Harry's shirt was gone next and he was almost completely bare in Louis's foyer.

"Can we go- er, in the other room?" Harry requested, raising an eyebrow.

Louis rolled his eyes, but led Harry to the den, where he shoved Harry onto the couch and all both lads could feel was déjà vu.

But this time, Louis was going to win.

"One second," Louis requested, holding up a finger and disappearing into another room.

Harry began to wonder what was taking so long when Louis came back in the room, wearing a large tee and fucking panties and gosh, he was trying to kill Harry.

"Lou," Harry mumbled with wide eyes, moving his hands to feel Louis's soft hips.

They really were beautiful.

Louis pulled Harry to his feet and then the smaller man got down to his knees.

Louis removed Harry's boxers, letting Harry's erection spring free and Louis blushed because he felt a weird feeling in his stomach.

He made Harry hard and he hadn't done anything. He was just Louis. Like, Harry want even sporting a semi- it was completely hard.

Harry smiled softly, bringing his hands to Louis's face, running one through Louis's hair and the other across Louis's jaw.

Louis licked his thin lips, trying to concentrate on his mission, before taking Harry into his mouth.

It was like Harry stepped into paradise.

Harry's head lolled back instantly, closing his eyes when Louis licked along his slit and, fuck, Louis was moving his head, craning his neck, where Harry could spot a faint hickey.

Harry had given him that hickey two days ago.

"Louis," Harry moaned. Louis blinked innocently up at Harry, still sucking him off, and it looked uncomfortable for the small man, but Harry really couldn't focus.

He let out another breathy moan and fisted Louis's hair, pushing him further up his dick. Although Louis gagged, he continued to suck Harry off like a pro.

Harry realized how utterly innocent Louis managed to pull himself off as.

He had the look in his eye, but he also had his tiny hands clutched in his lap, and he was hollowing his cheeks like he was sucking on a popsicle- not a dick.

Harry was tottering towards his high rather quickly.

He gripped Louis's hair harder and was just reaching his orgasm when the front door busted open and a blonde girl came in.

As soon as her eyes landed on the pair in the den, she gasped and Harry was frozen and Louis was still sucking him off.

Anyone would have found it amusing, but Harry was wincing as he trying not to come and the girl was staring straight into Harry's eyes and Louis popped off Harry's member, smirking.

"Oh my God, what are- in the living room, Lou? You said an emergency!" Te girl squealed, not seeming phased by the fact that there watered two mostly naked, highly attractive guys in front of her.

"Wait, wait. You told her to come?!" Harry asked, his voice raspy as he picked up his boxers and pulled them on, wincing because he was painfully hard.

Louis got to him feet and laughed a tinkling laugh.

"Yeah, I asked her to come because I didn't want you to come."

The girl snorted and Harry's face flushed. He'd never been humiliated before. And he didn't like it.

But, Harry had to admit- Louis's devious brain was... Interesting. It made Harry a but scared because Louis was not intimidated by Harry.

"Well, great, I couldn't orgasm. Can I leave and go wank so your girl friend can-"

"Hello, my name is Perrie and I'm not his girlfriend. As you can tell, he's gay," the girl- Perrie- scoffed.

"I said girl friend. Like you're a girl, who is his friend," Harry muttered, moving past her to grab his jeans and Louis felt a little bad for pulling Perrie into this and not letting Harry come, but, hey, Harry didn't let Louis come to days ago.

And Louis sighed, crossing his arms.

"Harry, I can finish you off if you go to my-"

"I'll just leave," Harry snapped as he pulled on his boots. Clutching his shirt in his hands, Harry left.

"What the hell?!" Perrie mumbled, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples.

"I just... Payback, y'know?" Louis replied, watching the closed door.

Fuck.

~~~

Read this little paragraph, it's important. I've said before that it's rare that I have my phone taken, but report cards are coming in tomorrow and I'm not doing spectacular in trigonometry. I'll do everything in my power to keep my phone, but I can hardly make a promise that I'll be able to keep it. If I keep it, I'll post a chapter tomorrow night, but, like I said, no promises. Please. Please. Please. If I do get grounded, please let me come back and have the same readers! I am a teenager and I love you guys so much.

Btw the quotes before every chapter is pretty much the chapter's title. All of the actions are based on the quote. If you need help understanding, don't be afraid to ask. (:

QOTC:

Was what Louis did reasonable?

Poor Harry just wanted release. ):

PQOTC:

Do you like Little Mix?

Do you ship Zerrie?

I want to know if Perrie should date Zayn or be a lesbo because her and Jade are hot af.

Okay. So.

Xx