Chapter Thirty-Seven.

click the star!
*sorry for any mistakes*
don't be afraid to comment!

Two days later
Wednesday

"wake up." Maia whispered in Mikah's ear.

"mmcht" he turned to the other side.

"man cmon, we gine to the beach bubs."

Mikah popped his eyes open, he had been waiting to go to the beach since the were in quarantine.

"When" he sat up and stretched.

Maia shrugged "anytime after breakfast."

"hm mornin" he smiled.

"marinin sweetness."

Mikah smirked.

"Hmph" he got up from bed and stretched again.

"breakfast ?" he asked.

"Lisa made some eggs, porridge, and bacon."

"sound good, you had some ?" he asked as he walked towards his suitcase.

"i had some toast and a cup of tea, i ain really hungry like that." she sad watching his behind, it was so nice .

she was staring at it while he bent down to take out the clothes he was wearing for the day.

"Maia.." He straight faced her.

She snapped out of her trance and smiled at the boy. "hm ?"

"girl.." he rolled his eyes. "im going to bathe."

"okay" Maia got up off of the bed "ima be downstairs when you finish." she walked past him.

"where the hell you goin.." she was pulled back by her belt loop on her shorts.

"downstairs..duh.." she pointed her thumb to the stairs.

"you been in here for nearly ten minutes and ain kiss me yet, you ain going no where till i get my damn kiss." he looked at her like she was crazy.

"all you had todo was ask for a kiss " she slipped her arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed him.

The two pulled apart, Mikah licked his lips and smiled at Maia.

She rolled her eyes "go and wash yuh ass do"

"mmhm" he watched her walk down the stairs then walked into the bathroom across the hall.

**
10 minutes later

Mikah walked into the kitchen where all of the windows were open. Lisa was sitting at the table reading the newspaper and Maia was washing up the dishes.

"Mornin" he greeted Lisa.

"Morning dalin, i put a plate for you in the microwave." She pointed above the stove.

"thank you" he smiled at the older lady.

She waved him off "not a problem baby."

"Maia i going up to get ready so i can take the old people in town." Lisa walked out of the kitchen.

Maia laughed "i hear you."

"Where everyone else ?" Mikah asked sitting at the table.

"Jamal still sleeping, Lilly went with her brothers todo something i cant remember, and Gina and Henry went walking."

"The fuck they gone walking for, they know their way around?"

Maia shrugged "as if i know, Mama might."