11

Midoriya woke up a couple hours later to a painful ache in his chest and a burning need for something he couldn't identify.

He squirmed uncomfortably at the wet feeling covering certain parts of his body.

Turning from his back over onto his side to try and alleviate the aching pain in his lower belly.

Opening his heavy eyelids, he was met with the sleeping face of the blonde alpha. Breathing out in relief, the omega scooted forward to press himself against the warm alpha. Whining softly, the greenette pressed his nose closer to the alphas gland just behind his jaw.

Midoriya purred as the spicy sweet smell filled his senses. Daringly, the omega poked his tongue out to tentatively scent the alpha next to him. After sensing no negative reaction from the blonde, Midoriya continued. He licked and nuzzled into the alphas scent gland, purring happily as he did so.

The omega didn't even flinch when he felt an arm wrap around his waist, if anything it spurred him to press even closer, hiking his leg up and over the alphas hip.

"Baby~" Bakugo rasped, voice still heavy with sleep as he tried to process what was happening. All at once, the alpha remembered the omega in heat and his eyes went wide. Quickly turning his head towards the omega, he was able to see the pout on his pink lips at not having access to his scent gland anymore.

Not even more than a moment passed and Midoriya "put out" pout twisted into a show of his discomfort, curling into himself slightly.

"Alpha, hurts" Midoriya sniffled, his big green eyes suddenly filling with tears.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Bakugo answered. He was panicking - not that he would ever admit that outloud to anyone. He knew what he could do for Midoriya that would take away any and all pain he might've been feeling, but he couldn't do that. Especially not when the omega wasn't in his right mind.

Midoriya whined in response, bringing up a hand to press at his chest, trying to will the painful ache away.

"Help," the omega whimpered. Bakugo almost growled at the sight of the two growing wet patches on the front of the omegas shirt.

He wanted to touch, he wanted to touch so badly but he knew he shouldn't. He couldn't without Midoriya's consent, something he couldn't give while in heat.

"Please alpha" Midoriya groaned, lifting his shirt midway up his stomach for the alpha.

Bakugo quickly sat up, Midoriya falling off of him in the process.

"M-Midoriya, stop," Bakugo said uncharacteristically shaky.

"A-Alpha-?" the omega stuttered out, confusion falling in his face.

Even though his alpha was screaming at him to please his omega, he couldn't. He would not use Midoriya's heat as an excuse to indulge in pleasure. He couldn't betray whatever trust the omega had in him over a moment of satisfaction, for either himself or the omega.

His alpha was tearing him up inside, begging to take control. It was taking almost everything Bakugo had just to keep him at bay. It got even harder when he felt the omega press himself against his back in a mock hug, quietly uttering "Alpha" with such confusion and hurt.

The blonde couldn't hold back his growl as he looked over his shoulder.

"Eijiro" the alpha managed to choke out. Thankfully the ravenette seemed to hear him as a moment later he was peeking his head through the bathroom door.