5

The next morning dahye was laying on her stomach on her bed scrolling through instagram as she let Sora ramble on about how much she hates this one professor.

onyourm__ark • 9 hours ago

onyourm__ark  • 9 hours ago

(let's ignore the different background settings for now)

Noticing dahye sit up without saying anything, Sora pouted, a off her bed and waving a hand in front of her. "Earth to dahye, hellooo"

Blinking and looking up at her, dahye turned her phone around to show her mark's stories. "why wasn't I invited?" dahye grumbled finally getting out of bed.

"I mean, they are new, mark probably just wanted to get to know them more, plus weren't you supposed to be with Jaehyun last night?" Sora questioned watching the girl get her things together for class.

Dahye paused at the question and sighed. "Yeah, he sent a few texts but I ignored them. He probably thinks I was with donghyuck or something which means we probably won't be messing around anymore."

"Over one night? So he can mess around with multiple girls but if you do the same, it's a problem?" Sora scoffed, grabbing her volleyball bag as her team had early morning practices.

"Yup basically." dahye nodded, not really seeing a problem with it as sora shook her head disapprovingly.

"You need to drop him, plus donghyuck was clearly with mark last night. Just say you started your period or something." Sora patted the girl's head finally leaving their room. "And maybe try getting to know mark's new friends, you don't want them to replace you."

Sighing, dahye ran her fingers through her hair. Sora was right but she didn't want to admit it. The boys should've been wrapped around her finger by now but it seemed like she couldn't get an ounce of their attention. I don't need to be friends with everyone. She tried to tell herself as she started on her way to class.

Once she entered the room, she found a spot making sure there was one for mark before putting her head down wanting to sleep more.

Hearing mark's laugh a few minutes later, dahye quickly lifted her head only to be greeted by both renjun and mark. Quickly fixing her hair, she looked at the pair as they both sat in front of her, mark turning around.

"Where was my invite, I saw your story." Dahye pouted, crossing her arms.

"Renjun saw you with Jaehyun so i assumed you were with him last night." mark shrugged innocently.

He saw that? Ugh. Internally groaning she shook her head. "I wasn't, let's watch a movie or something tonight?" she looked at renjun, "you should come too."

After renjun agreed, a smile was plastered across her face in which mark eyed her suspiciously.

"Relax, we have a lot of classes together and hes on your team. We'll be seeing each other more often, there's no reason for things to be awkward." She smiled at the boy before turning back to mark. "Maybe invite jeno?"

"hye." mark warned seeing the mischievous smile on her face.

Laughing, she waved her hand. "I'm playing, he's a cutie but i want to fold him up and put him in my pocket, plus he probably thinks all cheerleaders do is flirt."

"What do they do?"

Hearing renjun's question, Dahye and mark shifted their attention to the boy who genuinely looked curious.

~

short chapter, i know things are progressing slowly