12

Carefully, Midoriya wiggles his way out of a sleeping Todoroki's arms.

As soon as he was free, he sat up on his knees, swaying a bit from the sensation of being upright after laying down for three whole days.

Eventually he was able to stumble his way to standing and from there he started making his way to the bathroom door which had mistakenly been left open a crack.

The omega could smell the calming scent of lavender and the addicting scent of coffee beans. He couldn't help be drawn to it, even more so with the alpha in rut.

Fumbling over his feet, he finally found the door to the bathroom. Peeking in through the door, the greenette could feel a purr spilling its way through his throat at the sight of the sleeping alpha. Slowly opening the door, Midoriya squeezed inside, making sure to close the said door behind him.

—-

Shinso practically startled awake when he felt an unexpected vibration snuggling into his chest. He also almost fell right back asleep when he realized it was only Midoriya.

Wait, this isn't right. There's something wrong about this situation. Midoriya shouldn't be here. He should be in the other room.

MIDORIYA IS STILL IN HEAT! Shinso yelled in his head, scrambling to sit up again as the greenette stubbornly kept his arms around the alpha.

"Alpha" Midoriya whined in frustration, not pleased at Shinso's panicked movements.

"Mi-Midroya, what are you doing?" Shinso asked, feeling his dwindling rut start to rear up again. His alpha wanting nothing more than to please the sweet omega in front of him.

"Alpha, need you~" Midoriya whined again, not knowing why Shinso seemed so tense with him.

Looking up, Shinso saw the closed door and wondered where in the world the others were? Wasn't Todoroki supposed to be with Midoriya?

Shinso startled again when he felt something soft and wet drag across the base of his neck.

"K-Kitten?" The alpha breathed heavily, feeling his already fragile resolve start to crumble.

The omega only purred happily. He knew the alpha would be able to give him what he wanted and he could return the favor at the same time!

Mustering up what strength he could, Shinso gently yet sternly pulled Midoriya away from his neck. Unfortunately for him, that proved to have not been the best of ideas.

The moment Shinso and Midoriya locked eyes, he could feel himself melting at the look of pure adoration in the omegas shining emerald eyes.

Before he could register what was happening, Shinso felt a softness pressing against his lips.

Shinso's eyes widened as his breathing turned to rapid heavy breaths, his alpha finally overriding any common sense he may have had left.

He relaxed as he felt the happy purr of the omega against his lips. Shinso lifted his head to cup the side of Midoriya's freckled cheek, tilting his head slightly so they both could have better access to each other.

Not after long, Midoriya could help but want to wrap his arms around the alphas neck to draw him in even closer, whining into Shinso's mouth, asking for more.

Not being able to deny him, Shinso did just that, his alpha absolutely loving having his omega here.

Shinso licked boldly at the seam of the greenettes lips, falling to the demands of his rut as he tipped the two of them over so that Midoriya was laying down with the alpha hanging over him.