13

"I thought you were supposed to be manly? Stop chickening out and open the damn door already" Bakugo grumbled, glaring at the ravenette.

"Hey! I'd like to see you do this and not be wary of getting mauled" Kirishima over exaggerated.

"I'm plenty manly, I just don't want to spook him is all. I'll show that bastard" Kiri mumbled to himself as he knelt down in front of the cupboard, placing a gentle hand on the door.

"Midoriya? Bunny, are you awake?" Kirishima gently called through the closed door, listening for any signs the omega was awake.

He was answered with a sleepy whine, and something that almost sounded like pawing at the cupboard door.

Cautiously Kirishima cracked the door open to peak in on the greenette. His eyes softened at the sight of the omega curled into himself, gently panting with still heavy eyes.

Deeming it safe to open the door further, the scent of the omega's heat flooding out. Thankfully it wasn't strong enough for the scent to adversely affect the alpha as the heat was starting to dwindle.

Again, Midoriya whined, this time lazily reaching a hand up to the ravenette.

"I got you bunny" the alpha whispered as he leaned forward, gathering the boneless omega in his arms. Immediately Midoriya latched onto him, his arms wrapped around Kiri's neck and his legs around his waist. He purred when the alpha allowed him to bury his nose into his scent gland, breathing in the pleasant desert rain and sage combination.

"Are we ready?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, I got him another change of clothes" Shinso answered, gesturing to the folded clothes in his arms.

"Let's go already, idiots" Bakugo grumbled impatiently, gaining the attention of everyone else in the room, especially the sleepy omega in Kirishima's arms.

Unexpectedly, the greenette reached out his arms in the direction of the blonde, whining in a bid for the blonde alphas attention.

Bakugo could help but stare at the omega's gesturing toward him. It didn't make sense, wasn't it just yesterday that the omega almost mauled him for opening his cabinet door and now Midoriya is vying for his attention?

"I think he wants you to hold him, Katsuki," Todoroki pointed out to the seemingly frozen blond. Bakugo finally came out of his head when Todoroki kicked the back of his leg.

Instead of whirling around on the two-toned alpha, Bakugo just silently made his way to Kirishima and the omega in his arms.

Carefully, the blond held out his arms and took the greenette from the other alphas grasp. Immediately Midoriya buried his nose into the blonde's scent gland, just like he did with the ravenette. This time though, his senses were inundated with a smoky caramel and faint peppercorn.

Bakugo just stared at the omega now held securely in his arms, wondering what he was supposed to do now.