16

"My mother was forced into an arranged marriage with my father all for the prestige of her family supposedly 'marrying into the wealthy class'". Todoroki started, a frown pulling at his lips.

"I don't know if they ever loved each other at any point in their lives, or at least before I came along" The alpha muttered, instinctively reaching to pull Midoriya into his lap.

"My siblings are betas all except my oldest brother, Toya. Because he presented as an alpha and was the first born, my father thought Toya would be perfect to take over the family business and keep whatever legacy it had going"

"For three years I was barely ever able to see or spend time with Toya and after he presented it was almost like he didn't even exist with how much our father kept him busy. Even with everything that man piled on top of him though, Toya always seemed to manage to take a few minutes every week to check up on me, probably because he knew no one else would"

An involuntary whine left Midoriya's throat at the thought of one of his alphas being neglected as a child.

Todoroki huffed as a small smile graced his lips. "Let me finish my story" the alpha chuckled slightly at Midoriya's puppy dog eyes as he leaned forward to kiss the greenette's forehead.

"Despite the distance, I was closer to Toya than either of my other siblings. He and I were like the odd ones out in our family. We resemble our father too much for our mother's liking so she ignored us in favor of our other two siblings."

"I think in the end it all just became too much for her, the pressure of being married to my father and having four kids. She snapped one day and I just happened to be in her way"

Dread filled the green haired omega as he looked up at his alpha, tears beginning to fill his eyes as he brought a hand up to gently cup the left side of the alphas face.

"Hey, don't do that. Don't cry. I'm right here and perfectly fine" Todoroki tried to comfort, tightening his arms around Midoriya.

"But they hurt you," Midoriya whispered past the lump in his throat. "Their supposed to love you and they hurt you"

Todoroki couldn't help himself. He was so astounded by the genuine concern in his omegas eyes, the love hidden behind his gestures.

The alpha leaned down to capture the omegas lips with his own.

"I don't know how we could be so lucky to have ended up with you" Todoroki smiled as he kissed Midoriya sweetly once more.

A soft purr vibrates from Midoriya while he cuddles closer to his alpha, silently encouraging the other to continue if he wishes.

"I think pretty much everyone in my family has had a moment where they snapped. My parents, my sister, my brothers even myself"

"Is that why you were taken here? Because you snapped and someone called about you?" Midoriya asked.

"In a way," Todoroki answered, his voice seeming to get smaller and smaller with every word. "But, instead of snapping like the rest of my family, I think I broke"

"What, how?" Midoriya whimpered, watching as the alphas' eyes grew slightly distant.

"A-After I had turned 15," the alpha started, stuttering slightly, "Toya started to really rebel against f-father. H-He dyed his hair and covered himself in tattoos and piercings. I think he was trying to put some sort of distance between himself and the rest of us"

"I think that's probably why my family seemed so broken. Everyone was just trying to distance themselves without making it obvious. Toya didn't care for that though and made it very obvious. After a few months it became too much for our father. Toya was supposed to be his successor and when Roya decided he didn't want anything to do with it anymore, father started to get on me for picking up my brother's slack. It wasn't long though before he decided I just wasn't cutting it and father began to fall apart"