A day i never thought would come

Dixie POV:

I woke up and went to take a shower it was going to be a long day.

Today everyone would go to the beck's house and talk about future and college and how we feel. I was excited but I also knew that many tears were going to be shed today.

As I washed my skin the feeling of leaving was kicking in. I got out and then did my skin care as long as brush my teeth. I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

A picked a pink cropped sweater and very ripped jeans. I put a couple of gold rings and two gold rings along with my everyday bracelets. I put my air forces by the door and I walked back to the bathroom to do my makeup and do my hair.

I ended up curling my hair and putting light makeup on and waterproof mascara.

I walked downstairs to greet charli my mom and surprisingly chase. I guess he was coming with us too.

After breakfast me char and chase got into charlis Jeep and drove to the becks.

-
We had been at the becks for about a hour and we had all sat on the couch ready to start.

Addi started with "I asked all of y'all to come over so that we can talk about the future but I want to say that I love y'all endlessly and no matter where we go I will always love yall"

We all nodded and smiled and then Tatum said "I'm the only one how had been through a college experience so this how this will go. Each of y'all will go around the circle talking about what y'all want to do and how y'all will get there"

We all said okay in difference and Addi started "I want to act and that's something I have been wanting to do forever. As most of you know I got a full ride to Stanford and I think I'm going to go there mainly because while I'm doing school I can be in L.A auditioning" she all clapped and some people hugged her.

Bryce was naturally funny. He went next he said that he wants to be an influencer and do mainly YouTube. We thought that was a great idea we knew he would do great a that because he was naturally entertaining. He also said that he would probably go to L.A with Addi.

Noah began taking "I want to go pro in soccer I'm got a scholarship in Utah that has a good soccer program I think I'm taking that. After I graduate I will let the tournaments decided where I go"

I got nervous after Noah's stamens. 'I will let the tournaments decide where I go' that scared me a bit because what if it doesn't fit like he said it would and what would happen if things go sideways.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt eyes on me as well as Noah's hand on mine in comfort.

"Well After a lot of thinking and over thinking I decided that I want to pursue Interior designing, I got a scholarship for volleyball at the design institution of San Diego. They have a really good interior designing program so I will play volleyball for their school with majoring in designing."

"What are you going to do when you graduate" char asked me with a look of pride in her eyes.

I smiled at my immediate thought "I want to start my own company. Where, and when I don't know but as someone wise told me once everything will fall into place" I looked at Noah and smiled before laying me head onto his shoulder.

They all clapped for me and then we got up and hugged and that's when the water worlds started. We all cried for hours in each other arms remembering the memories of not only high school but middle, and elementary.

We laughed and cried and smiled, and the only thing I thought of was how much I will miss them.

We watched the new season of outer banks that took us hours but it was so worth it.

"Hey guys my mom is throwing us a graduation party so we will go their for a hour or two and then we can go to the other party's" I said and then we all looked at Bryce knowing he would be throwing a party for graduation and most definitely a after prom party.

"I'm so excited for prom" Addi yelled and we all laughed.

Prom...

I can't believe it. It was my senior prom already a day that I have been waiting for.

A smile quickly formed on my face and Noah rubbed my thigh and said quietly only for us to hear "what are you smiling about"

"How happy I am. That I'm finally with you. That my life is going the way I want it. Prom" I said like a girl that just got the best Christmas gift.

"I told you everything will fall into place" he kissed my cheek and smiled as we listened to the group form the plans for prom, life, graduation.

I knew the next few weeks would be very very hectic but I was ready to face it with a smile and a open mind.

I never really had a open mind it was always clouded with what if's or possibilities. I realized that's the reason I made such mad choices. Kissing nick, being a bitch to literally everyone before I met Noah. I only cafes about myself because I thought that if I cared for anyone else I could Ruin their lives.

But Noah's love wiped away all of the clouds that I had and put a sun and a rainbow right above my head, and I was ready to embrace it.

I was ready to go to prom and have the best night of my life. I was ready to throw my cap in the air with my diploma in hand during graduation. I was ready to move to San Diego.

Actually the moving part was my only worry. I would leave my friends and family and most of all Noah.

But me and Noah would only be around a 3 hours away, and back home would be only around a 2 hour flight. I would have to fly to get to Arizona which is where family is and Utah where Noah is because the drive is a lot longer.

I wouldn't be alone because Addi and Bryce would also be there but we would be a 2 hour drive to get to each other. So we could meet up every weekend.

I could go to Noah's or he could come to me once every month.

And all 4 of us would go back to Arizona for holidays.

I'm ready for it... I really am!

A/N
I feel so bad that I haven't posted but today I'm going to make a lot of drafts to post. This was kind of boring but at least you know a bit of the future. Only a few more chapters

 Only a few more chapters

Dixies outfit