29.

3 Days Later

"DETECTIVE!" Lucifer yelled excitedly while holding Alaura tightly in his hands.

Chloe stood up as she hasn't seen Lucifer in over three days, the last she seen him he announced the baby was coming. What she saw in his arms shocked her, it was indeed a beautiful baby girl who was sucking on her pacifier and was looking right at Chloe.

"Lucifer," Chloe breathed over taken by the babies beauty.

"Isn't she a doll? This is Alaura, Alaura meet the Detective Chloe,"

Immediately the baby popped the pacifier out of her mouth as she smiled up at Chloe and began moving  around in Lucifer's arms.

"Woah Alaura what are you doing?" Lucifer asked as Alaura started making baby noises.

"I think...... I think she wants me to hold her," Chloe says eyes never taken off of Alaura as she held her arms out.

Lucifer gently passed Alaura over to Chloe who nested herself closer to her.

"Wow, I'm never seen Alaura act that way..... then again you are a gift from dad, maybe she sense good in you,"

"Huh? I'm a what?"

"Chloe we- oh my who is this?" Detective Daniel says coming over to the pair.

"And that's my que," Lucifer says quickly taking Alaura out of Chloe's hands.

"Oh wow.... Lucifer is she yours?"

"Clearly,"

"But..... Asura is only two months! Oh Lucifer you did not,"

"Did what?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I knew she was made for me! That's not Asura's baby that's your baby by another woman!" Daniel accused as Lucifer growled.

"You'd think I'd cheat on my wife?!" Lucifer asked getting angry by the second.

"Your Lucifer bloody Morningstar who wouldn't think that? And Asura doesn't deserve you! Your nothing but a dirty, filthy, rotten Bastard!"

"Chloe please hold my child," Lucifer quickly says giving Alaura to Chloe quickly.

"Lucifer wait I think you need to calm down,"Chloe says as Lucifer cracked his knuckles.

A smirk came upon his face as he punched Daniel underneath the jaw, causing him to fly back all the way into another desk and land on it. Everyone stopped to stare what was going on.

"I love my wife more than you ever could in your entire existence Daniel. Don't you ever accuse me of cheating on her ever again, you understand nothing that goes on because you humans are clueless, come on sweetie I told mommy I'd have you out then back with her again," Lucifer says taking Alaura from Chloe and began walking out of the LAPD.

"And that's where daddy works," he says to his daughter as she was looking up at the clouds outside.

"We should get you a stroller while we're out, I didn't think you'd come so early," Lucifer points out thinking to himself.

Time began to slow down around him as a guest of wind appeared. He looked to see the humans frozen in their spot as he sighed when Amenadiel was on front of him with his arms crossed looking at the little bundle of love in his arms.

"Brother,"

"Hello Brother, I see you've had the baby already," Amenadiel says eyes never leaving Alaura's.

Alaura was looking curiously as she tilted her head when she saw his wings spread across his back.

"Does she have a name?" He asked Lucifer looking up at him before looking back at his niece.

Lucifer rose his eyebrow.

"Why do you keep looking at her? I thought you called her a demon baby,"

"I have an overwhelming sense to protect her Luci, it's hard to explain but.... I want to protect her with my life,"

Lucifer smirked.

"My brother, Alaura's protector,"

"Alaura. That's beautiful Luci, how's Asura holding up?"

"She's fine actually I told her I was taking Alaura outside a bit and I flew over to the LAPD,"

Amenadiel rolled his eyes.

"Can I hold her?" Amenadiel asked shocking Lucifer.

"Absurd! Why if I let you hold her your going to take her back to heaven and never bring her down again,"

"No Luci i really just want to hold her, trust me,"

"Trust is earned brother. Until your no longer Dads righteous man, you can forget about ever holding her," Lucifer says before walking away from his brother

A/N: NUMBER 1 IN LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR!!!!!! I'm so excited and thankful for each and every one of you! Thanks for loving this story ❤️❤️