Chapter - 8

Morning sun rays disturbed Swara's sleep, she opened her eyes to find herself in unfamiliar surroundings engulfing her heart with fear. But then realisation hit her hard about last day's event.

She sat on couch to take good picture of the room. It was huge room painted with white and grey colour with matching accessories and settings. She could see glass door accessing balcony. There was way to corridor which led towards washroom, she could guess it.

'His room is also black and white same as his office and his heart. Heartless Rakshas' she turned her eyes towards bed side where he was working yesterday. But her eyes narrowed down looking at empty bed. Her contractual husband was nowhere to be seen which gave relief to her heart and mind.

'Thank you Kanhaji for not bringing him in front of me early in the morning. I don't want to see his face first else my day will get ruined.' But her eyes landed on the picture above his bed.

She instantly closed her eyes tightly shaking her head in denial, 'No no no... please no Kanhanji I don't want to see his irritating face... Please... please... Make him disappear from this earth.'

"Acchew" She sneezed and then she realised she was feeling chillness in her body due to low temperature set inside room. Yesterday he did not offer her any blanket or increase temperature of the room.

'Iceberg' she shook her head giving him one more name.

"Acchew" She sneezed again. Instantly her nose turned pink, and eyes turned glassy. She rubbed her shoulders feeling cold.

There was knock on the room door. She went to open the door to see Julia standing in front of her with trolly.

"Good morning Swara"

"Good morning Julia Aunty"

"I was not sure what you would prefer in the morning, so I brought all variety of hot beverages for you" Julia entered pushing trolly inside their room.

"There is black coffee, green tea, hot chocolate, English tea, Honey lemon... what do you want my dear?"

"Water" Swara was astounded with wide range of choice given to her.

"Hot water or Ice water?"

"Hot water" Swara replied shivering.

"Ohh dear you are shivering. Let me increase temperature of the room. Sanskar always keeps it at lowest level." Julia informed and while changing settings from remote.

"What will you prefer for breakfast?" Julia asked again.

"Anything...which is going to get cooked for everyone" Swara replied feeling hungry. Last day she did not have enough food.

"Also, will you be doing breakfast in your room or in dining hall or in Mrs. Maheshwari's room" she asked pouring hot water for Swara.

"In Granny's room" Swara responded. 'In Granny's room that Iceberg will be under control, outside he truly becomes monster. It's better I be with Granny. She is so sweet.'

"That's great to hear. I will set your breakfast along with Mrs. Maheshwari" she turned to go.

"Ohh I forgot... your bag is in dressing room. If you need any help let me know" Julia pointed out towards glass door before leaving.

"Thanks Julia Aunty" Swara moved towards glass door.

It was huge dressing room with expensive and branded apparels. 'These many cloths would be more enough for our whole society's population.'

Swara came out after freshening up, she mentally thanked her Kanhaji for not bringing him in front of her. She straight went towards Granny's room.