Chapter 41

"So how was your first week?" I ask Ace when we finally relax at home .

"Its been really hectic.  But I can deal , Kayla and Bailey have been kissing my ass the entire week and Jason has been glaring at me . I dont know how you deal babe . You're amazing ." He replies,  moving the hair from my face .

"You wanna take a bath with me?" He asks . I nod and smiles , a very nervous smile .

"Yea , please . " I say .

He heads up stairs and soon enough I hear water running in the bathroom.

I'm actually because this will be the first time we actually see each other fully naked . I stand up and head upstairs too .

I see his shrug out of his shirt , I want to give him a shock,  so I head to the bedroom .

Slipping out of the black Jean's,  the black t shirt and black sneakers and socks . I walk out of the room with only black lacy panties and a matching bra .

I strut towards the bathtub and I find him staring at himself on the mirror , trying to even his breathing .

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that's  nervous .

"Hey." I say and his eyes move to my frame which is standing near the door .

He gasps,  he licks his lips and rakes my body from my head to my toes . He licks his lips again .

And he gets closer to me . His body is not at all clothed , his dick presses again my tummy as he kisses me .

His hand holds the back of my head as his mouth roughly entangles with my lips.  He pulls away and looks at me .

His green eyes are shades darker , they look emerald . He stares at me , and I'm one hundred percent sure that my brown eyes have turned black from the lust that's building up in my body .

He flips my body around and my behind is hard against his dick . He slowly kissed my neck and my head falls back .

Heavy breaths escape my parted lips and my already damp panties dampen even worse .

I feel his wet tongue slowly gliding over my ear .

He unclasps the bra and turns me around.  In less than a second my feet are off the ground and are being wrapped around his torso .

As I'm trying to get used to the new position we're at , I feel a warm and wet tunnel around my hardened nipple .

"Oh!" I moan .

And he groans against my skin . He turns us around and my back is flush against the wall . He suckes one nipple while rubbing the other with his index finger and thumb .

He walks us to the bedroom and kicks the door closed .

I catch his lips roughly into another kiss , he grasps my ass cheeks and squeezes them , more juices spill from my clit .

And then all of a sudden I go flying down to the bed , he threw me down . And he looks like one of those mafias bosses ,  he's about to give me the best night I've had in years.

He groans as he sucks a spot under my breast , my body jerks up and he groans again . That leads to loud moans revealing themselves from my throat .

Finally he stands and gives me a stern look .

"Take them off." He says finally,  he points at the lacy panties I have on .

When I put my hands around the band of the panties he halts my movement and then kneels and uses his teeth to pull in down.