Ruckus Meeting

At TAPOPS Station

The MYS door is opening and the first one who comes out is Gopal.

"Finally!" Gopal rushes down and running straight to Cafeteria. "Typical Gopal" said Fang who walking down from the spaceship while carrying Perfumebot.

"Hey, Fang, how about you join Gopal. I heard from Commander today's dessert is Carrot Doughnut." Said Boboiboy and Ochobot beside him just watching Fang's reaction. "Seriously, then please send Perfumebot to power sphere room." Said Fang already drooling and hand over Perfumebot to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy just smiles looking at his friend's behavior. "._. A second ago he was insinuating Gopal and just now he behaves just like him." Said Ochobot sarcastically.

"Boboiboy Ochobot we need to go report the mission to Commander. See you later, okay?" Said Yaya. "Okay" Boboiboy waving at Yaya and Ying while holding Perfumebot.

Perfumebot is sleeping because the battery is almost depleted. "Let's go, Ochobot." Boboiboy and Ochobot walking together through the corridor to the power sphere room.

"You should recharge too, Ochobot." Said Boboiboy. Ochobot nodded his head and fly to one of the charging pods. "Urgh..." Boboiboy holds his palm and massaging it. When the pain started getting away, Boboiboy put the sleeping Perfumbot beside Ochobot and left the room.

Yaya and Ying views...

"So, that's it." Said Yaya. "Okay thank you for the report Lance Corporal Yaya and Lance Corporal Ying." Said Kokoci. "You're welcome Commander" said both of them while doing the TAPOPS's salute. Kokoci even salutes back.

They are about to leave and Ying suddenly remembers something.

"Umm... Can I ask something to Laksamana Amato?" ask Ying. Yaya who knows what Ying gonna ask instantly holds Ying's arm. "Ying not now."

Amato who is sitting on the chair stands up and goes to the girls. "Sure. What is it?" ask Amato. Yaya let go of Ying's arm and Ying starting to open her mouth. "How long you left Boboiboy behind?" "Ying that too harsh. Sorry Laksamana, we are just curious. We never see you since we are Primary." Said Yaya explaining. "It's okay. Of course, you guys will curious. Urrm... if I'm correct, it had been six years since I last saw him."

"Six years?!" said both Yaya and Ying disbelief with the remark. "Yeah, I'm a bad father, am I?" Amato said while scratching his not-itchy cheeks.

"Oh...urghh... thank you and sorry." Said both of the girls doing the salute and quickly left the room.

Kokoci and Tarung who heard their conversation hold themselves from asking any question.

In Boboiboy and Gopal's room...

'Hmmm... what do I need to do now? Go to see dad? Nah... I think he's busy and probably kick me out.' Boboiboy thought thinking about what he needs to do while laying down on his bed. He looks at his clock beside him and it looks like he has 3 hours left before midnight. 

"Ummm.... Better go practice." Said Boboiboy started getting up and make his way to the practice rooms.

In practice room number 7...

"Hey, you're cheating!" said Blaze. "No, Blaze. That's called strategy." Gempa said with a serious face. Its Blaze turns sparring with Gempa so Gempa can see how much improvement Blaze can control his attack, unlike last time which he was burning a whole practice room while sparring with Taufan.

"Lighthead, take a grip will you!?" said Solar mocking Halilintar. "Oh sure, Bookworm." Said Halilintar smirking and start his attack first. "I bet this place will go doom in seconds." Said Duri looking at the two rivals. "I agreed." Said Taufan who sits beside him.