Chapter 43

Liam's POV

I didn't have any time to react because he suddenly impaled my entrance with his cock.

"AAGGHHH!!" I screamed as he thrusted inside of me, and I felt like I was going to rip because of its intensity.

My insides were pulsing due to the intrusion and my butt was skin to skin with his navel so I knew that he was balls deep in my hole.

"Say my name, Liam." He tugged at my hands and my back arched and my head fell back when he grabbed my hair.

I looked at him as tears slid down my cheeks. My scalp burned and my dick twitched because of the pain.

"Ryder." He thrusted and I whimpered when he snaked his hands around my throat.

"Say you love me." He growled in my ear as he caught my earlobe between his teeth. I cried out when he nipped it hard but not enough to draw blood.

"I-I love you." It broke him.

He ravaged my lips and his body vibrated with hunger, need, and lust before he let go of my hair.

"Fuck!" He pulled completely out of me before ramming it back in.

"AAGGHHH!" I screamed in pleasure and pain as he continued plowing my entrance. He tortured me by thrusting repeatedly at my favorite spot and I kept on screaming because of it.

"Ryder wai- Agghh!" The bed shook with his vigorous movements and my eyes rolled to the back of my head when he grabbed my hands from the back, and my head dropped down the bed.

"Do you want my cock, Liam?" I was breathing heavily as he spread my legs wider with his own.

"Answer me." He thrusted once and teased my insides when he flexed his cock. I whimpered and bit down on my lip before I choke out an answer.

"Yes." Thrust.

"Beg me to fuck you." I shivered at his words and he bent down to bite my shoulder.

"Nnghh!!" Tingles spread throughout my body and I looked at him from the corner of my eyes to beg.

"P-Please." I whispered and he trailed his nose down the side of my throat before he responded.

"You can do better than that." I sobbed when he prevented me from trying to reach my climax. This state was torture for me because the pleasure was dangling in front of me but I can't reach it.

"Come on, baby." He teased and I was so angry now because I just wanted to cum.

"Just please fuck me you pervert!" He turned quiet and his body became still. I thought that this was the biggest he could get but he proved me wrong.

"Oh God!" He swelled even bigger inside of me and he yanked my arms closer to him as I felt him tremble.

"Ryd-"

I wailed when he began to ruthlessly hammer into me like there was no tomorrow. I screamed as hard as I could when I felt the force of his thrust vibrated through my body.

"Wai- Aghh- Too- Aagghh- fast!" He didn't let me breathe as he thrusted in and out of me, and I clamped down on him when he poked the hilt of my prostate.

"Fuck! You're so tight!" He growled before rolling his hips and plunging it deeper inside of me. I cried out in pleasure as it ravaged my walls.

"AAGGHHH!" I threw my head back and for a minute, my vision turned white from pleasure. I felt him smile in satisfaction and he placed a hand on my lower abdomen to feel himself inside of me.

"You're so fucking thin I could break you." His dark voice sent shivers down my spine and I involuntarily squeezed his cock.

He groaned before he pulled out and flipped me to my back so that I was facing him. There was danger in his eyes as he beheld me spread out in front of him.

"I would kill anyone who will see you like this." It was a promise as he touched my tear stained face with his hands.

"Hold onto me." He commanded and I was so out of it that I just did as he said. I threw my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist to lift me up and corner me in the wall.

"Aaaghh!" I moaned as he entered me in one hard thrust. My head dropped to his shoulder and he licked my neck as began to lift me up and down his shaft.

"Your ass was made for my cock." He nipped my ear before he pulled out to the tip and rammed it back in with such a strong force until he was balls deep inside of me.

"AAAGHH!" Pleasure started to build in my lower body as he assaulted my favorite spot, and I clung to him tighter, making my nails dig deep in his back.

"Shit."

He shuddered before slamming in and out of me with such brutality that I was a wreck.

"Ryder sto- AGGHH -AAGH -NGHH!" He pounded me so hard that I was full on sobbing while screaming his name. His biceps bunched as he held my waist, and the intensity was too much that I lost it.

I thrashed and clutched him tighter with my legs, pulling him in and raking my nails so deep in his back that it drew blood.

"AAGGHHH!" I screamed as I met my climax, and he sank his fangs deep inside my neck. The pain and ecstasy hit me so hard that my toes curled, my back bowed, and I felt so lightheaded.

"Ryder!" He grunted and trembled as I called his name, and he hammered my entrance until he was about to reach his own climax.

He growled as he increased his speed and entered in and out of me repeatedly. My voice vibrated in time with the hard slaps of our skin against each other, and his cock swelled inside of me, signalling me that he was close.

"Fuck!" He roared as he reached his climax and his muscles tightened along with the pleasure. He drilled me once. Twice. Until my insides was filled and drenched with his cum.

My oversensitive body was slowly falling into a deep slumber, and soon, it was followed my by tired mind.

"You feel so good, Liam." I heard him say before I was plunged into the darkness called sleep.

A/N: Well, y'all can drop your knives now😌✊ I'll probably be busy these couple of weeks but I'll try and release the chapters as soon as I can ok? Love you😘