•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•

||𝐖𝐇𝐘?||

||𝐖𝐇𝐘?||

Various colourful flowers surrounded you as you walked on the thin pathway that was ripped through the  chest of  huge garden. A little glowing light stood in the end of the long path as you absentmindedly just walked nearer and the further it went.

"Y/n, my child."

Your father's soft and gentle voice reached your ears and soon the light morphed into a tall figure, the figure being non other than your father. A cry of joy left your mouth as you found yourself running to reach him, tears non-stop streaming down from your eyes.

"I am sorry, Y/n."

Suddenly your were standing in complete darkness. Darkness which scared you, your anxiety increasing making you tremble in fear. Your eyes searching around for your father.

"DAD!"

You called looking around again and again trying to get just a glimpse of him yet no success.

"Dad!" 

"Dad, where are you?!"

"Da-"

Suddenly you saw a white car standing in front of you. You quickly started running towards it but the more you ran the further it went. The window of the car rolled down revealing your father smiling warmly at you, waving at you, his own eyes teary now. You smiled through your tears but before you would wave back at him a truck came in the view and crashed into your father's car.

Soon you saw your father laying on the floor lifeless with blood all over him. You wanted ran to him but your feet weren't moving, you wanted call him but your voice wasn't coming out, you were stuck. Slowly his body started fading away into thin air and you were left in complete darkness again.