(Secrets)Kai Anderson

Hello! This was a request by aliceemwier , I hope you like it! Sorry, this took so long~

Type- Fluff/Smut

Warnings- Some language and smut

I walk down the long staircase to the basement where my boyfriend, Kai Anderson sat. He was on his laptop researching things only God knew. I walk up behind him and start rubbing his shoulders. 

"Hey baby, how are you?" I ask trying to see what was on his laptop screen.

He suddenly shut the thing and turned to face me. 

"You know, it isn't very charming or attractive to look over someone's shoulder," he said scowling at me. 

I step back and cross my arms.

"God damn then. I'm sorry," I say taken aback. 

He sighs and gets up from his spot on the couch. 

He walks over to me and wraps his long lanky arms around my waist. 

"It's okay. Sorry I was rude I just..." he sighs

"Some things I need to keep private... okay?" he asked looking me in the eyes. 

I nodded and looked down at the ground. 

He took two of his fingers and placed them on my chin, making me look up at him. I stare into his dark eyes. I wanted to know so badly of all the secrets that he held within those eyes. 

He slowly leaned down and placed a soft and passionate kiss on my lips. I lean into the kiss and deepen it by tangling my hands through his hair. 

I pull away for air and stare at him once more. It was like every time I saw him I thought of all the things he didn't want to tell me or that he was keeping from me. It bothered me so. 

He smiled at me.

"Now," he said stepping back and taking his arms off of me. 

"Shall we get ready for tonight's kill?" he asked excitedly.

I nodded and walked back up the stairs to our bedroom to get dressed.

~TIME SKIP~

After we got back from the killing, I ran straight to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. I walk up the stairs and grab some pajamas from my one drawer that Kai was so kind to give to me and walked to the bathroom down the hall. 

I get undressed and set my old blood-stained clothes aside. I get into the shower and start wetting my hair. Then, I heard the door open. I stood in the shower not saying a word. I slowly peak outside of the curtain to see who it was. 

It was Kai, already halfway undressed. I smile and scoot over so he can hop in with me. 

"Hello love!" I say happily as I take a sponge and put body wash on it. 

"Hello~," he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb. 

I start washing his body. The water turned red with blood as I washed my boyfriend's body. He stared at me while I worked. 

"You're so pretty," he said playing with my wet hair. 

"Well thank you, baby. So are you," I say smiling and turning him around so I could get his back. 

Once I was done Kai turned back around. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He pulled me by my waist close to him. He slid one hand up my body and to my breasts. He started groping them and squeezing them. I moaned a little and watched his eyes grow darker the longer he touched me. 

He looked into my eyes than at my lips. He leaned in and kissed me but not like earlier today. This kiss was rough and seductive. Like he needed me. He kissed me hard, pulling me closer to him by my breasts. 

After a while in the bathroom, we got out of the shower and dried off. I put on my pajamas and smiled at him.

"You ready for bed?" I ask opening the bathroom door. 

"Sure," he said walking out. 

We laid in our bed and cuddled up next to eachother. For some reason lately, Kai was being a lot more caring and kind. It was odd but I didn't think much of it. 

After he fell asleep I decided to go look at his laptop downstairs. 

I creep out of bed and walk down the stairs to the basement. 

I open Kai's laptop and look at his history. The last thing he looked up was ... wedding rings. 

My eyes widen and my mouth drops open. 

"Oh my God..." I say to myself before closing the tab and shutting the laptop. 

I walk slowly back upstairs. I didn't know whether to feel bad or relieved. I crawl back on the bed with Kai and cuddle up into his chest. 

He smiles and hugs me tighter. 

I smile to myself and slowly fall asleep.