Jealousy Jealousy

Crystal POV:

"Y/n, wake up

"Y/n, wake up." 
I jolted awake to Bloom standing over me.
"Bloom, jesus you scared me." I groaned, lying back down with a hand on my head.
"Your going to be late. Come on let's go." She continued, throwing me some jeans and jumper before leaving with Aisha who waved at me before leaving.

I sighed and got up and grabbed the clothes Bloom through at me before changing quickly and grabbing my shoes and bag. Cursing I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl before running through the halls to class. I smiled shyly as I passed Dowling, entering the class room before her.

"Technically not late." I stated to her, causing her to chuckle and shake her head at me while I grabbed a seat beside a girl in black clothes. I turned as I felt her looking at me.

"Your Crystal, right?" She asked.
"Yeah?" I replied, confused.
"I'm Beatrix. Nice to meet you." She said with a soft smile.
"Yeah, you too." I stated in confusion before turning to watch Bloom light a match without harming the others.

I looked down at the bowl of water and waited for Dowling to come up to me. Feeling a presence behind me I looked over my shoulder to see her behind me.

"Let's start of easy, turn the water present in the bowl to ice without causing the bowl to freeze as well." She explained as I looked at Beatrix who was watching me carefully.
"Yes. Control." I stated before turning my concentration to the bowl.

I looked at it and closed my eyes before allowing my eyes to change colour. I opened them and brought my hands closer to the bowl before lacing my palm on the bowl. Feeling the coldness I allowed it to transfer to the bowl. The water slowly changed to ice and before long it was fully solid. Pulling away from he bowl I slowly decreased the coldness before allowing my eyes to turn back to colour. Blinking I looked down to see the water turn back to normal. I sighed in disappointment.

"Your getting there." Dowling nodded, giving me a discreet squeeze on my arm before moving in front of the desk.
"Impressive Beatrix. keep it up."
"Got it Miss D." Beatrix smirked before Dowling stopped. "Headmistress Dowling." She corrected her self before Dowling walked off. "Your grace." She muttered causing me to giggle and Bloom and Aisha to look back.

I sighed and looked out the window, watching the Specialists training in the distance. Carelessly scribbling on a piece of paper I jumped when I heard people moving out of their chairs. Looking at the time I realized that we finished early so decided to head down to the training area for a bit.

Reaching the training area I looked around to see Riven and Sky sitting on a bench with Stella. I started walking towards them when someone grabbed my shoulder gently causing me to gasp and turn quickly.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya." I realized it was Dane.
"No, it's okay. Don't worry about it." I smiled, fixing my bag on my shoulder.
"I just wanted to see how you were, I heard about the incident outside the barrier."
"Oh yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking." I smiled, looking over Danes shoulder to see Riven looking in out direction.
 "That's good." Dane nodded his head.
"Yeah." I nodded as well.
"Hey, umm, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe meet up sometime." Dane asked, gripping my elbow gently, causing me to smile softly at him.
"Yeah sure, maybe this evening."
"Yeah, that sounds good, meet you in the cafeteria."
"See you then." I smiled before walking in the direction where Riven was.

Riven POV:

"Shut up Riven." Sky stated, pushing me on the ground.

I laughed lightly before stopping as I got up. Looking ahead I seen Crystal talking to Dane. A sense of jealousy came over me as I watched Dane grab her elbow gently and her smile at him. Seeing her leave, I glared at Dane before turning to Crystal when she came up beside me.

"Hi." She smiled, placing her bag leaning against the bench.
"Hey." I stated, sitting on the bench beside her. "How are you?"
"I'm good and you?" She asked with a smile causing me to look down as I smiled.
"I'm good." I replied, looking up, "How's your side." 
"Oh it's good. Almost healed at this stage." She stated, moving her jumper slightly so I could see it.
"What were you and the first year talking about." I asked, nodding in the direction where Dane was training with another first year.
"First of all the first year has a name, which I'm sure you know because I have seen you training with him and most likely teasing him knowing you." She stated, shouldering me gently causing me to laugh lightly, "but to answer your question he asked if I wanted to hang out sometime."
"Did you say yes?" I asked, glaring in the direction of Dane.
"Uhh, yeah, this evening we are meeting up."  She explained.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, turning to look at her with slight disappointment.
"Aww is Riven jealous of a first year." She teased causing me to scrunch my face up in confusion.
"What, no." I defended myself.
"Sure your not. But it'll be fine. We're just getting to know each other, making more friends is good for first years."
"Just be careful is all I ask." I partly begged partly stated, looking her in the eyes.
"Don't worry I will." She smiled before looking down at her phone, "Hey I'm gonna go, my dad said he's going to call me soon."
"I'll talk to you later?" I asked.
"We shall see." She mocked me as she grabbed her bag before leaving.

I watched her leave with a fond smile on my face before snapping my head in the direction of Silva as he called me.

"Riven, train with Dane here." He stated and I glared at Dane as I walked up to them.
"Grab a stick." I motioned to the weapon area with a smirk on my face.

Dane walked to the section where the sticks were before jumping onto the platform, throwing one to me. I grabbed it with one hand before getting into a stance. I moved to the side as Dane made a run at me and I hit him in the back. He looked behind at me and turned to aim his stick at me but I blocked it, kicking his knee causing him to fall down on one knee. I smirked at him as he got back up.

"Whats your deal?" He asked as we circled each other.
"What's your intentions with Crystal?" I asked, faking a move to the front causing him to be distracted as I hit him in the side.
"Nothing, we're just friends." He stated in confusion as I moved back a step.
"Really, just friends?" I asked, dodging as he went to hit me multiple times.
"Yeah, not that it's any of your business. She's a nice girl, I want to get to know her." He explained and I hit him behind the knees causing him to fall on his back.
"Yeah she's a nice girl, and she doesn't deserve to be hurt. So watch it." I stated, moving my stick to under his chin.

"Nice job Riven." Silva complimented me causing me to move away from Dane, "Dane you need to concentrate more." He stated as I helped him up.
"Watch your back with Crystal." I muttered in Danes ear when he got back on his feet before throwing the stick I had on the ground and leaving the platform, grabbing my water bottle on my way back to my dorm.