part 5

DENZEL

I drove to my house instead of hers. Simply because mines was closer. I'm not sure if she passed out or if she actually fell asleep; either way, I'm glad because she's a handful. I parked my car inside my garage then I turned it off. I got out then I went over to the other side and got her out.

I grabbed her purse and put it over my shoulder and I closed my door behind me. She started moving and she put her arm over my shoulder as well but she still stayed asleep. I carried her into my house and into my bedroom. Thank God I had a flat house! For her to be petite, she's kinda heavy. I laid her down on my bed and removed her shoes. I sat her purse on my dresser along with her phone and glock. Ms. Gangsta...I like that. She should be fine while I take a shower.

I tossed a pair of shorts on my bed for after my shower then I took off my shoes and put them in my closet. I hung my belt up then left from out of my closet. Damn she sleeping so wild. I grabbed my shorts off my bed then went into my bathroom. I left the door open just in case for her. I turned the water on so that it could warm up while I prepped for it.

I removed my chains and set them on the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror. Just a little self-appreciation. I snapped a picture and posted it on my Instagram with that exact caption. I sat my phone down then I got out of my clothes and got in the shower. I wet my face then put my cleanser on it. When I stepped under the water to rinse the cleanser off my face I felt a cold breeze behind me.

I opened my eyes so fast. I didn't care what went in them. "Girl you scared the fuck out of me. "I said to Jayece. She started laughing like I was joking or something.

"Somebody's paranoid. "She said.

"Nah you almost got hit. "I told her. I turned around and faced her because girls be on that gay shit.

"And if I was a ghost. You can't hit ghosts Denzel. "She said. The look she was giving me was just begging me to fuck her. I wouldn't mind making a shower scene right now. That's definitely my type of vibe. "Also why am I here at your place. I don't like you right now. "She said.

"You got drunk and went viral again but that should be obvious right?" I explained to her.

"Damn what I do?" A evil smirk plastered across her face.

"I'll show you when we get out of here but in the mean time. . .wassup?" I kissed her lips and she kissed back. I had her. I sat on the bench installed in my shower then pulled her onto my lap. I could still smell the liquor on her breath. She looked at me and started laughing.

"Whats funny?" I asked her. She shook her head from side to side then she kissed me. I gripped her ass and bit my lip. She started stroking my dick, getting me harder by the second.

"You like that?"She asked me seductively.

"Yes. Sit on it. "I whispered in her ear then kissed it. She did as she was told but she didn't go all the way down. She moaned as she gripped my shoulders trying to go down some more.

"Oooh I can't go any lower. "She said as she held her eyes shut. She started going up and down on her tip toes as she rode me.

I grabbed onto her waist taking her lower. She bit at her lip then I kissed her. We continued to kiss as I guided her up and down on my dick. The water was nice and warm as it dripped down our bodies. She was so sexy wet, almost like a goddess. She threw her head back as she bounced faster. Her grip on my shoulders got tighter as if she was clawing into my skin.

"Stand up. "I demanded. She got up like she was told then I turned her around and bent her over. I held onto her waist as I slid into her. "Mmmm. "She moaned. I stroked in and out of her while playing with her clit. That made her act up. She was going crazy.

"Baby. "She said. Baby?

I started going faster because I was on edge myself. She was gripping the faucet with one hand while her other hand was on my hip.

"Move your hand. "I demanded.

She could barely get her words out.

"Move your fucking hand. "I said in her ear. She placed her hand on the wall to hold her balance.

"It's-" She stuttered.

"It's what?" I pulled her hair making her head toss back so that I could kiss her. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably as she came all over my dick and I gripped her hair even tighter as I released inside of her.

I sat down on the bench and pulled her on my lap so that we both could catch our breath.

"Lord I can't keep up with you. "She said.

I laughed. "Why you say that?"

"You a freak. Like I thought I was a freak but nah you next level. " She explained. "But I am hungry. "

We both laughed. "Okay let's get clean clean so that we can eat something. "I told her.

After we showered, we went into the kitchen to make something to eat. We settled upon breakfast since it was quick.

"You ready to see the videos of you acting up?" I asked her. She walked over to me and looked at my phone. I played the various videos that people recorded tonight and she was just in shock. She had her hand over her mouth as she watched herself pull out her glock.

"Damn I can't believe I did all that. "She laughed to herself.

A message from an unsaved number popped up on my screen and she snatched my phone. She walked over to the stove and I followed behind her.

"Give me my shit back. "I said. She held up her finger as she read through my messages.

"Can I see you tonight? Bitch no. I'm with my girl. "She sent. "Now imma tell you this one time and one time only. You belong to me. Don't be out here fucking on nobody else while you fucking with me. I don't like to share. I'm possessive over mines. So all this lil shit you have going on, dead it. Understand?" She said as she held a knife up to my chin.

"Girl put the knife down and if you wanted to be my girlfriend, just say that. " I told her.

"Well I want to be your girlfriend. "She said.

"Ok and I want to be your boyfriend. "I told her. She sat the knife on the counter then I grabbed her by the waist and we kissed. She smiled to herself once my phone beeped again.

"Well someone's mad. "She said looking at the message.

"Let them stay mad. "