These red flowers are for you, Dazai-san

Based on Akutagawa's quick footsteps through the Port Mafia hallways, anyone would assume an urgent mission was awaiting him. Yet, in fact, only one thing was on his mind.

Even after bumping into someone then opening his eyes, finding himself on the ground while he could see his body facing him, his thoughts didn't falter for a bit, standing and carrying his quick yet smaller steps now.

"I can't let Jinko win !"

He had no mind left in him to care about his own voice shouting at him from behind, asking him to wait.

"W-what is going on ??????" Chuuya thought, panicking now that he for some reason, was in Akutagawa's body and watched his own body walk away.

In the Agency, Dazai and Atsushi faced each other, slowly sipping their tea as they enjoyed the soft breeze coming from the opened window, nothing could ever go wrong with such a calm, peaceful day ...

... or so they thought until Chuuya was at the window sending a death glare towards the silver haired boy before he joins the brunet who already stepped away from his seat.

"Dazai-san ! These red flowers are for you ."

Chuuya was bowing down, holding out a bouquet full of red roses. Atsushi was having other ideas, he never knew these two had this kind of relationship.

As for Dazai, he slowly turned around, walked to another window, opened it and stepped on the frame, ready to throw himself.

"I never felt like dying as much as i do right now .."

Atsushi didn't waste a second to go after him, grabbing him to stop him from throwing himself, especially with all the people walking by the building.

Though, Atsushi didn't expect Chuuya to pull him from his hair, getting extremely annoyed at him for some reason.

"Why are you talking and touching Dazai-san so casually, Jinko ?!!!!!"

"What- why is Chuuya-san acting like Akutagawa ??"

Atsushi had no idea why he was arguing and fighting with Chuuya as he usually does with Akutagawa, not even noticing Ranpo who walked in the room and got what was going on the second his eyes laid on the one who didn't seem to be like the usual Mister Fancy hat.

"That's Akutagawa-kun, they probably bumped into each other and ended up exchanging bodies ."

Dazai was by Ranpo's side, eying his ex partner who wouldn't stop fighting with his subordinate "Over me .." Dazai added in his thoughts, this was such a rare sight.

"That's just like what happened with us the other time ."

Ranpo's mind was going places, the same ones Dazai's mind was going to.

"Isn't Akutagawa-kun that one who would do anything you ask for ?"

"Yeah ."

"Then ..."

Ranpo looked up at Dazai who smirked, resting his arm on Ranpo's shoulders.