Chapter 14- Crazy Fam

Lauren's Pov

Sigh. That's what I did since she left. Camila was taking her exams today and she promised to be back really soon. I'm lying here all alone in my bed with a massive headache, burning eyes and dry throat. I wasn't really that vulnerable to sickness but maybe the cold weather and lying on an open air late at night knocked me down.

And I'm lucky enough to have a personal nurse to take care of me. Though when I refuse to eat she would scold at me and hit me with her hands or anything she could grab nearby....like my ipod. :/

Flashback

"Come on, will you stop acting like 3 years old and eat this?! Do you want me to shove this down your throat?"

"You're like the worst nurse ever! Are you even sure you can be a good doctor in the future?"

"I don't care anymore. Are you gonna eat this or not? Or do you want me to send you in the hospital instead and eat their crappy food!?"

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Fine, mommy Camz, ugh why do you always win?"

"Coz you love me remember?"

"That is so unfair."
I whispered and she smiled like an idiot while I frowned like a baby as she put the spoon in my mouth.
--------------

"Hey, I'm gonna be back really soon ok?"
I pouted and nodded trying to look as cute as possible.

"Goodluck with the exams."

She nodded and leaned her head but before our lips could touch, there was a knock on the door which made her stop and groaned a little while grabbing the knob, it flew open revealing our friends. It seemed they didn't see Camila coz their gaze was directed on me.

"Hey Lauren!"
"How are you?"

"I'm fine guys, don't worry."

"Hey don't forget to take your pills, take a rest and don't forget to pray."

"Yes mommy Ally, you sounded exactly like my mother."
We all laughed in unison.

"Come on guys, time to go, we don't wanna be late today."
Mani demanded and the girls except Dinah who's sitting next to me, walked to the door. She leaned in and whispered.

"Hey, she's starting to get crazy over her parents and being out, try not to lose your cool, dawg."
It made me swallow hard.
Dinah really knows everything that's going on, sometimes it scares the hell out of me but this girl's my safe place and also the other girls, they're not just a shoulder to cry on but they make me strong.

"Dinah!"
I heard my girlfriend called.
"I'm coming! Geez aren't you a jealous girlfriend? Don't worry I was just praying over your little Lolo."

She ran to the door and I saw her high fived with Ally.
"Aww. That is so sweet of you, Dinah."
"Always."

"Bye, Lo, we'll go back here later, ok?"
"Bye goodluck with the exams guys."
They closed the door and I was left with a smile on my face but I heard it flew open again.

"Forgot something?"
"Yeah forgot my keys and.."
Camz leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.
She winked and bit her lips.
She really knows exactly how to make me feel better.

"Don't forget to water the roses, dork." I said while giving her a sweet smile.

"Yeah I won't, dont worry, Im on it."
She opened closed the door leaving me with a bigger smile on my face.