39

Hearing those words Jungkook can't move a limb, he's numb all over his body. Mrs. Kim ran to Jungkook and hugged him.

Taehyung was burning in anger, the nurse there swear he saw the President's eyes flashed red.

Then the President left, didn't even say something. Mr. Kim followed Taehyung, while Mrs. Kim stayed behind to comfort Jungkook.

And then Jungkook broke down, he hugged Mrs. Kim tight. He was mumbling some words, while crying a lot.

Jk: m-mom...... What will happen? What will happen to our Little Haejeog?....... I.... I'm scared...

Mrs.K: Jungkookah everything will be alright. Taehyung will find your baby.

On the other hand...

Taehyung was on his car, he didn't care if he was speeding. He went straight to the blue house, and called for the Vice president, so as the chief and his lawyer.

N: Taehyung?! What happened.

Namjoon asked, as he saw the President frustrated, with tears build up his eyes, walking back and fort.

T: h-hyung...... Jeogie is missing...I..i don't know what to do.

Mr.K: calm down Taehyung...

T: calm down?... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN!! dad... MY SON IS FUCKING MISSING, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO!!

Y: give me the details of how he went missing...

T: Jimin said that a nurse will come and get my son for vaccinations and stuff. And then an hour later a nurse came in and took Jeogie, we all thought that she was really a nurse based on how she dressed as one.

Y: please tell me what she looks like.

T: she has blonde hair, it was in a bun. Her eyes are a little bit big, she has bangs. Her body is slim and she's really thin. Shes about 5'4 I think.

Y: did you saw her id?

T: Yes! The name was Choi Layla.

Y: okay Taehyungah, I'll get going. Thankyou for the information, I'll tell you the news later. Just give me a little time.

T: thankyiu hyung.

Please Read:

So hey guys, I know it's a very short chapter, I just wanna add this, because I'll be posting all the chapters for the scenes until they find the baby, tomorrow.

Also thankyou so much for the 11k views!!!! I am so so happy, and it's all thanks to you guys. Also thankyou for voting , adding this book to your reading list, and for supporting this book. I am really really greatfull.

Thankyou and please be safe.... Borahae everyone💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.