Chapter 47

The ship that brought everyone to Ember Island returns back to fire nation as F/n is waiting and waving with a box in his hand

They as they all get off

Ty Lee: Finally! Back home!

Mai:Great, now I can do the same thing I always do...sleep...

Y/n:And complain...

Mai:Can't argue with the truth...

Azula:Well it seems it's still late, we wasted the whole day sailing back because of the waves...

Y/n hears laughing again

He shoots a tiny beam at the water

Zuko:Well I'm tired anyway...

Y/n:Well I suppose I will see you all in the morning...Azula I will follow you...

F/n:Actually y/n I have to give you something...

The others walk off

Azula:I'll wait nearby, if it's important you can tell me in the morning as I'm tired as well...

She walks off

Y/n:What is this father?

F/n:Your grandfather's weapon...just as you use my blades, you are picked to use this as well...

Y/n opens the box

It's a spearhead with a handle, connected to a chain...

Y/n:Why give this to me now?

F/n:Your grandfather unfortunately has passed but I never told you how...

Y/n:Did he die honorably in battle?

F/n:Like the rest of your family, he was a solider, most of our family has died on the battlefield and rarely die of natural causes like aging, he was very good solider but when he died it was not on the battlefield but in his own nation...

He looks up into the sky

F/n:He died when the moon was full...

Y/n:What does that have to do with anything?

F/n:As you know, when the moon is full waterbenders are at their strongest...his body had no wounds,no signs of damage, he was healthy...we just couldn't find out what happened, it wasn't until later we found out that someone controlled him from the inside...he was body was found in the prison...

Y/n:His blood?

F/n:Precisely...but here is the part that I need you to listen to you closely, and I think I should tell you after you get Azula to bed...

Y/n nods his head

Y/n walks over to Azula

Azula:I can tell based off your face that it isn't good...

Y/n:No,he brought up my grandfather, he gave me his weapon...

Azula looks at it

Azula:They must've cleaned it up, it looks good...

Y/n looks at it before tucking the chain into his sleeve but keeping the blade in his hand

Y/n:Shall I escort you to your room Princess Azula...?

Azula:It is my pleasure...

He walks her to her room

Azula:I will see you in the morning y/n...

Y/n:Good night Azula...

Y/n's mother and father walk up

F/n:Your mother will watch Azula until we are done talking...